Preeran⭐:-

Preeta came out of the washroom wearing this. The dress had a deep neck making her cleavage clearly visible. Her dress was backless.

Karan was busy scrolling his phone.

Preeta-Karan, kya Yaar tum phone scroll karrahe. Ready ho Jaye na !! Ham rest karenga aaur dinner BHI nahin Kiya hamne.

Karan keeps his phone 📱 on the bed 🛌 & is wide struck seeing Preeta. She was looking Breathtaking.(Actually Shraddha is dam Pretty  👰‍)

His vision gets stuck at her cleavage. Everytime he tries to not to see it, but ends up staring there.

Preeta realized what he is doing.

Preeta-(naughtily)Do you like it?

Karan know got to know that Preeta caught him.

Suddenly Karan sees a shadow near there window. His face got revealed to Karan. He was none other than Dadi Wala Bakra.

He has come to spoil their honeymoon. Karan understood this well. Karan thought to make him more irritated. So he got close to Preeta.

Karan-Waise tum Mujhe seduce karana chahtey hoo? Right!

Preeta-Wrong? Tum hamesha galat kyun sochtey hoo. Main kyun tumhein seduce karoon bhala.

Lekin eak baat zaroor hey!! Tum Mujhe Dekh key APNI nazrein Nahin hata pararhe they!!

Karan pulls Preeta closer by waist. He carresses her waist.

At that time Prithvi holds the curtain tightly!! As if he will tear it!!

Karan then clutches Preeta's waist.
Preeta moans-Aah, Karan

Hearing his name from her mouth Karan gets crazy. Karan parts Preeta's hair to one side. He kisses her neck. She moans.

She turns revealing her bare back which she totally forget. Karan pulls Preeta closer. Karan rested his head on Preeta's shoulder. He entwined their hands. Karan kisses her shoulder very sensually. She clutches her dress!! Karan is now completely in his Tkl mode. He sensually Caresses Preeta's shoulder to hands. Preeta is just enjoying his touch.

Karan now turns Preeta towards him. He stares at her lips continuously for a long time. He hold Preeta's hair softly , cupped her face.
After that he couldn't control himself & kissed Preeta. At first preeta was hell shocked. But then responded it. Karan was sucking her upper lips while Preeta was sucking his lower lips. Preeta gave up & let Karan's tongue enter inside her mouth. He tasted each & every corner of her mouth. After realising Preeta was out of Breath he broke the Kiss.

Preeta hugged Karan very tightly. She dig her face in Karan's chest. Karan was smiling widely.

Preeta-Karan

Karan-Hàan Babydoll

Preeta-Mujhe tumhe Kuch batana hey!!

Karan cupped her face but was shocked to see tears in her eyes. He got tensed.

Karan-Preeta , kya hua tum ro kyun to hai. Kisine tumhe Kuch Kaha. Bataya Mujhe..