13

♠️Welcome to Chapter Thirteen♠️

~author's pov

Y/N: "Hmm~ What's that smell?"
-she sniffed, slowly waking up.

She sat up in her bed, scratching her head. She took a glance down and saw that she was in her night gown.

Y/N: "H-huh? When did I? How did I even..?"
-she questioned herself as she took a look around her room.

To her shocking surprise, she saw Kobe's clothing along with hers scattered o the floor. instant thoughts trailed itself into her mind, as she hugged herself when she suddenly felt cold.

Y/N: "Did we have.. Did we do.. it?"

Just then, instant images of her and Kobe having a sexual intercourse came up into her mind. Y/N blushed and grabbed a pillow, burying her face in it

Y/N: "Why am I thinking like this?! There's no way we could've done that!"
-she squealed.

Y/N: "What is Ahkeel heard me and thought that I was in trouble? Oh, my poor baby.."

*room door opens*

Y/N looked up and saw a shirtless Kobe walking in with a tray of breakfast in his hands. 

Kobe: "Good Morning, sleepyhead. How is you head?"
-he asked, placing the tray down on her nightstand.

My head?! 
~you thought

Kobe: "You were pretty rough last night, I thought I would've been the rough one but you won."
-he smiled, taking up a glass of chocolate milk.

R-Rough? Me, I was rough?! 
~you thought, your cheeks burning.

Kobe: "You were moaning so loudly, I worried that Ahkeel might've heard you, so I had to cover your mouth."
-he said, drinking the milk.

Holy shit!
~you thought, your face now red.
We did it!

Kobe: "Enjoyed it though, I low key never wanted it to end."

You screamed mentally, not believing that you both did it. Even when Ahkeel's room a few doors away from yours. 

Y/N: "I am, a terrible person."
-she hung her head low.

Kobe: "What? Why say that?"

Y/N: "Oh, acting like we didn't fuck last night, Kobe. You just said it."
-she said, hiding her face.

Kobe: "WhAt?!" 
-he choked on the milk.

Y/N held her head up and looked at Kobe in confusion. 

Y/N: "Didn't we do it? Then why are our clothes on the floor? The moaning? The pain in my head? The mouth covering..?"

Kobe: "I sleep shirtless, I didn't know where to put our dirty clothes. You were having a bad dream and you hit your head. Because of the bad dream, you were making some noises. I didn't want you to wake up Ahkeel so I covered your mouth."

Y/N: "So.. we didn't do anything.."

The red color from her face drained, she was now embarrassed that she didn't know how to react.