9

♠️Welcome to Chapter Nine♠️

~author's pov

Isabelle: "I don't know guys.. What if she doesn't want to talk to me..?"
-she asked, as they walked up to Y/N's house.

Jennie: "Of course, Isabelle. This is Y/N we're talking about, I'm sure she's get over that little argument."

Isabelle: "Yeah, but I feel like total shit for saying that to her. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

She looked down in disappointment, uncomfortable  about coming to Y/N's house after what happened at the cafe earlier. Lillian patted her back.

Lillian: "It's okay, Isabelle. We know Y/N, she doesn't hold a grudge against our friendship. Just have a little faith, okay?"

Lillian's words were enough to make Isabelle feel confident like she is at all times. She took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. 

No answer..

She fr rang it again.

No answer..

Tiffany: "Think we should head back? What if she's not home?"

Jennie: "But where could she be at this hour? It's almost 9pm and she's not home?"
-she said, taking once glance down at her watch.

Lillian: "Y/N isn't the one to be out that late. We should take a look inside.."
-she said, starting to worry.

Isabelle: "Then let's go in, everyone be on guard."
-she told them as she slowly pushed the front door open.

They all slowly walked in, carefully scanning the room for anything. Something doesn't feel right to them..

Tiffany: "It's awfully quiet."

Isabelle: "Too quiet."
-she said and stepped in a bit closer.

Jennie: "Usually, Ahkeel would be up by now. You know who he is, a very hyperactive kid."

Lillian: "We should spit up and look for them."
-she insisted.

Isabelle: "Okay. Jennie check Ahkeel's room, Tiffany check Y/N's room, Lillian check the kitchen, I'll check the bathroom."

They all nodded and went off to their assigned areas. 

-

Jennie: "He's fast asleep. Her, nowhere."
-she said, closing Ahkeel's room door.

-

Tiffany: "She's not even in her room.."
-she said, walking out of Y/N's room, closing the door.

-

Isabelle: "Not in the bathroom, okay."
-she said, walking out.

-

They all made their way back downstairs, gathering in the living room.

Isabelle: "Y/N's not in the bathroom."