We are now in a coffee shop, wherein the three of us are seating and in front of us was Osanai

" Um...did I do something...? You're a police officer, right? " Osanai asked.

" Not at all! I'm investigating the Tokyo Manji Gang incident from a few days ago. " Naoto said making Osanai twitch.

" You were the leader of a biker gang in the past, correct? " Naoto asked but Osanai didn't answer.

" In 2005, as Moebius's leader, you started a conflict with the Tokyo Manji Gang. " Naoto said.

" About that incident---

Osanai slammed his hands on the table making Takemichi hug me because of how surprised he is.

" I have nothing to tell you. " Osanai said, averting his sight away from us. 

" You were involved in the death of Ryuguji Ken, weren't you? " Naoto asked, making Takemichi pull away from me and looked at Osanai. 

" No...that was... "

" A member of a Moebius stabbed him. " Naoto continued.

" No... "

" Didn't you order them to kill him?! " Naoto asked, slightly raising his voice.

" No!! " Osanai yelled.

Osanai seated and rested his elbows on the table while covering his face and panting heavily.

" Yes, there was a fight with Toman but we didn't kill him! " Osanai confessed. " That was just what started it. After that, Toman's conflict turned inward. "

" Then, on August 3rd...Draken died. It was all part of that guy's scheme. " Osanai said.

" Who is this guy? " I asked.

" Sorry...I can't say any more. I don't want anything to do with Toman. " Osanai apologized. " If only Draken hadn't died...I...

Osanai's phone rang as he answered it, he excused himself.

" Sorry, the site director's pissed. I gotta go... " Osanai said.

[ 🥞 ]

" What do you think, Naoto? " Takemichi asked.

After the talk with Osanai, the three of us go back to Naoto's place, I slumped into the bed and stared at the ceiling.

" What I know now is that the conflict with Moebius was just the trigger. " Naoto answered. " Someone plotted to tear Toman apart from inside and Osanai was used as the trigger. "

" So, that means... " Takemichi started. " There someone trying to turn Mikey-kun and Draken-kun against each other?

" Why would they do that, though? " I asked while seating on the bed. 

" Either way, the conflict with Moebius is what started it all. " Naoto said while standing up. 

" Then Toman can't be allowed to fight Moebius! " Takemichi exclaimed. 

" Right! " Naoto said.

" We got to stop them! " I stated while standing up next to Takemichi.

Naoto stretched his hand forward to me and said, " Go tell Mikey. "

" Yeah! We will try to persuade him. " Takemichi answered making me nod.