Bang's Dojo

After earning his first victory as an official hero, Hyuga are known taken the attention of the Hero Association. Though he able to control earth at the most basic ability, he also able to use fire. After few more weeks of training while doing his hero work and his part-time job, Hyuga able to control fire completely along with water while wind being the hardest one to control and use. Hyuga also ended up steal the heart of Kurohime after he defeat Devil Kawaga, which is a Demon level threat, and successfully jump the rank of top ten. Kurohime ended up coming to Hyuga's house and even show him a marriege registeration to Hyuga as she did confess she likes him and ended up living together with him.

(Hyuga's Apartment)

Kurohime are cooking at the kitchen. It's been five days since she start living with Hyuga. Few seconds later, Hyuga come out from his room and walk into the living room lazily.

Hyuga: *yawn* Good morning, Kuro-chan...

Kurohime: *turn around* Oh. Good morning, Hyuga.

It reveals that she's wearing a high school girl uniform with apron tied at her neck and her waist.

Hyuga: *look away* Hey, why did you wear high school uniform all the sudden today?

Kurohime: Well, what's wrong with that?

Hyuga: *sweatdrop* Are you a high schoolar or something?

Kurohime: Yes, I'm 16. But I don't go to school at all. I wear this outfit just for fun.

Hyuga: I see... I wonder Metal Bat is the same as you.

Kurohime: Well, he's a troublemaker but still one of the toughest S-Class hero when it come to combat. Anyway... *turn to Hyuga* So, how is this outfit to you?

Hyuga: *glance away/blush* W-Well... I think it's cute...

Kurohime: I see. *smile* Thank you!

After putting the breads, eggs and other breakfast meals into the plates, she place them at the dining table. Kurohime also take a box of milk and orange juice from the fridge.

Hyuga: You know, I kinda glad having you here. Since you good in cooking while I'm very sucks at it. And your cooking is also good.

Kurohime: I see. Then I'm happy you let me live here.

Hyuga: Of course! Let's eat before we head out for hero job!

Kurohime: *nod* Mhm.

Hyuga/Kurohime: Itadakimasu.

They eat their breakfast while watching the television. After finish with the breakfast, they change into their usual outfit before head out. But instead of the usual hero outfit, Hyuga wears casual outfit with a bag at his bag. As they reach the streets near their apartment, Kurohime notice that Hyuga's clothes different.

Kurohime: Huh? Hyuga, are you going somewhere?

Hyuga: Oh, yeah. Sorry for not telling you but I'll be heading to Z-City.

Kurohime: Z-City? Aren't that place is where most monsters roaming aside from Q-City that Watchdog Man guarded?

Hyuga: Yeah, but not the exact city. I'm going to Bang's dojo.

Kurohime: You're going to Silverfang's place, why?

Hyuga: Well, I may have elemental power and naturally strong but that doesn't mean I'm strong enough to take down a Dragon level threat. The Demon level last time is just in disadvantage with my firepower. So, I'll be back by evening or early.