I chuckle and rinse off completely before grabbing my towel. "I always use a condom, mom. Especially with her. Like you said she's getting annoying and clingy so I'm thinking of ending our hook ups," I tell her drying myself off and put my bra on them wrap the towel around my waist.

     I get out seeing my blonde mother 'Tiffany' sitting on the toilet with her legs crossed. Chucky and Tiffany adopted me shortly after I killed Dale. "Good, we don't need her pregnant. Come down for breakfast when you're ready," mom says standing up and touching my tattoo on the right side of my chest with a smile.

     I grin as she taps it with a chuckle and leaves. After she leaves I do my morning routine before heading back to my room to get dress in this ⬇️

 After she leaves I do my morning routine before heading back to my room to get dress in this ⬇️

(But no beanie)

   I grab my backpack and keys before heading downstairs. "Morning," I kiss Glenda's head and mess up Glen's hair before sitting down across from them. "Morning Hope," the twins say in sync with a smile.

I smile back before saying thank you to mom as she sets a plate of food in front of me. Mom sits down at the head of the table and we all start eating.

    "Can you take your siblings to school? I have to go check on your crazy ass father so we'll be home late. Go ahead and order something for dinner or you guys can cook," mom says after we all get done eating.

She gets up and starts grabbing the plates. I mutter a quick spell and with a flick of my hand the dishes,table, and kitchen are cleaned and the dishes put away.

     "Yes I can. Come on guys. Bye mom, love you," I tell her kissing her cheek before waiting on the twins to get their stuff and say goodbye to mom. After we got everything we head out to my car and get in.

     I start it up and take off to their school. Glenda grabs my arm and starts tracing my tattoos. They say it helps keep them calm from smashing snobby girls faces in at school.

   "Do you think we all could get matching tattoos when we're older, Hope?" Glen asks looking at my tattoos on my arm. "Yeah that would be cool! Can we Hope?" Glenda excitedly says holding my hand, looking at me.

     I turn a corner before glancing at them with a grin. I squeeze their hand gently, "I'm 100% down if mom allows us. Dad would without a second thought as long as we don't get them on our face."

  They both cheer excitedly and high five each other. I chuckle and park in front of their school. "Okay, have a good day at school. Think of what you guys want for dinner. Glenda don't hurt anybody......to bad," I look at them seeing a glint in their eyes making me chuckle.