CHAPTER 7

Linda

Life was a mess at first, then it became messier. But having to live a life with a billionaire made it fun.

Making my little sister feel scared about my disappearance makes my heart melt.

Mom and Dad might be still suffering about my loss.

Kelcy might be doing anything just to find any possible clues.

Sometimes i feel like writing them a letter and warning them that I am safe.

But on the other hand I feel like I like this makes my life even more interesting.

Everything appears next to you and I get to travel more which was one of my dreams. 

Thinking of Kelcy made me realize that she'll adore this lifestyle. Luxury houses with swimming pools, expensive cars and jets ,spending my nights at casinos and clubs 

Living in a place where i do not even know the address didn't help me to find information back home.

At first I thought Nathan was one of those rude strangers.

But he isn't. He is caring and always here by my side.

Stars started to fill the night sky. I sat on the balcony looking how beautiful it was.

I felt strong hands wrapped around my waist and the person stated kissing my neck.

"Nathan." I groaned. "You scared me."

He pulled me close to his chest and the two of us continues to stare at how beautiful the night was.

Linda felt so comfortable about how Nathan being so close to him and not running after other woman. 

We ended up having wine and cheese until both felt sleepy and went to bed.