If you make a Progenitor Mad

One word to describe Nozomi's mood, she was mad. She hated the two demons, they reminded her about how her closest friend became nothing more than a tyrant and how her friend being married to someone else after he made a promise to her to marry her.

But now she wanted to move on and kill him.

"Fuyu, yuki can you help me now?" Thought Nozomi and instantly the wind blew and a gust of cold wind blew through Nozomi and appeared two identical paragons.

"We will enjoy your deaths." Said the two as their eyes showed a kanji that said upper protector 3.

"She has her own twelve kizuki." Thought Tamayo as looked at Nozomi standing behind the two paragons.

"Take care of the arrow demon." Said Nozomi as she walked to Tamayo and watch the battle.

——————————————————

The two paragons were taking care of the arrow demon easily and just toyed with him. While Tanjiro accidentally got in the crossfire and killed the arrow demon and the two looked at the red head boy.

"We apologize for our mistake." Said the two as they bowed to Tanjiro while he apologized as well, meanwhile Nozomi saw the affect of Muzan's curse and felt pity for the demon girl.

———————————————

Nozomi was now in the basement and the upper 3 twins left after the defeat of the two demons and now Nozomi had to be with Tanjiro.

As they were preparing to leave Tamayo requested Nozomi's blood.

"My blood why?" Asked Nozomi.

"For research purposes, since you are an opposite of a demon." Said Tamayo and Nozomi gave her blood to Tamayo.

"Okay nezuko, Nozomi now we go!" Said Tanjiro as the two went inside the box and Tanjiro left but not before yushiro said that nezuko was cute.
————————————————————

Nozomi was wondering about life with nezuko and nezuko hummed while Nozomi was talking about her twelve kizuki.

"So Niwashi accidentally put Azura in Willow's room and let's just say that willow made her take care of the nursery." Said Nozomi.

Willow was upper protector 4 she used to be a weaver and wanted children, but the her husband didn't want any so he killed her in a forest and left her to die but not before the upper 3 twins turn her into a paragon. Now willow had the upper body of a female human while the lower is a spider. Willow can produce webs by her fingertips and can shoot out the webs if she needed to, also can turn them into any color.

Willow goes out at night to search for orphans living in the streets and takes them away to the her part of the infinity forest where there, she has a giant nursery. Since she had a need for caring for the young she sometimes don't know how to let go of the child when they grow old. But now back to the story.

"PLEASE MARRY ME!!! ILL DIE ANY DAY NOW!!!" Yelled a wimpy boy as he clinged to the girl, begging her to marry him and Tanjiro was yelling at him.

After making sure the girl was alright the boy yelled at Tanjiro and the girl attacked him.

"I already have a fiancé! Even if I didn't I wouldn't even consider you! I just wanted to see if you were alright since you were on the side of the road!!!" Yelled the girl and she stomped off.

——————————————————

Tanjiro and zenitsu were walking together and Tanjiro crow told them to run. They ran until they spot a mansion and went over to inspect it and they found two kids, hugging eachother, crying with fear in their eyes.