Heartache

Nozomi Hantai, the first and only child of the hantai household, was ill ever since she was born, she was a fragile vase and her parents were searching far and wide for a cure for her disease, until they met the kibutsuji's.

"Servants dress her we are going on visit the kibutsujis." Ordered the mother and quickly the servants dressed her gently.

"I'll carry you Mrs. Hantai." Said a servant and without any doubt she agreed, nozomi was known to be quiet and shy, she learned a long time ago that childish behavior wouldn't do for an ill child.

They got in a car and went to the kibutsujis.

—————————————

Nozomi was hiding behind her mother and her hand did not let go of her mother's clothes as they went inside.

"I assume you are the Hantaie's? Said a man and they nodded and they were quickly seated on the chairs.

"Since our first borns have the same illness, we can help eachother search for a cure." Said the man.

"Follow me, but leave your daughter, a servant will bring her to Muzan's room." Said the man and quickly they left and Nozomi left with the servant.

—————————————

"Muzan, Mrs. Hantai is here."

"Bring her in." Said a voice and Nozomi went in and saw a child reading a book, he had black hair and plum red eyes that almost look like a pair of rubies.

"Greetings, kibutsuji." Said Nozomi as she bowed and went to sit and stare at the window.

The young kibutsuji was confused, he'd expected a young girl that would annoy him and ask random and unnecessary questions, but his expectations were shot down by this quiet frail girl, but he payed no mind and continued reading.

Nozomi was looking out the window wondering when her life will end, she didn't even think about what's outside, only when her fate will come and take her soul, but she got bored and looked for a paper and ink.

"What are you doing?" Asked Muzan as he looked at her curiously.

"Some paper and ink to draw." Said Nozomi as she finally found some paper and ink and gone back to the window to draw.

"What are you drawing?" Asked Muzan.

"Some mythical creatures and heroes, gods and other things..." Said Nozomi as she drew some dragons and other characters. Muzan was slowly looking over her shoulder to see her drawing really well.

"Is that what you do in your spare time?" Asked Muzan as he looked at the well drawn creatures.

"Yeah, my parents said it's better than staring at the wall not doing anything." Said Nozomi as she dipped her pen in ink and drew on the next page.

But neither of them knew that the little conversation, will grow into a beautiful relationship.

As the weeks passed the two ill kids will speak to eachother sharing ideas and hobbies they like to do, slowly but surely the two felt comfortable around eachother and soon enough felt feelings for eachother.

They were fifteen and something happened.

"Nozomi-Chan?" Said Muzan as the long pale haired female drew on his desk then looked at him.

"Yes Muzan-kun?" Asked Nozomi as she put down her pen.

"When we get cured, can I court you?" Asked Muzan and Nozomi blushed a lot as her eyes widened at this. She liked Muzan but she never knew that he liked her more than a friend.