"You have an unfair advantage. Super-strength." I point out.

"I'll go easy." He offers.

"Mmmm no you won't" I tell him as we all walk into the common room.

"Alright, i'll see you guys same time after schoo, right?" I ask.

"Yeah!" Blaise shouts from the boys dorms.

"Hey um i'll walk you to your room." Mattheo says as he walks with me.

Mattheo's pov

I turn back to the rest and they give a thumbs up and i see Jarith mouth 'don't fuck it up shithead' i flip him off sarcastically.

Ace's pov

"You can come in for a little while if you'd like. I get if your tired though." I invite.

"Are you kidding? I never get tired remember?" He reminds me.

"Oh yeah well the invite is still open." I gesture for him to come inside and he does. We plop down on the same couch.

"You know the training will enevutally get hard even for you. I have a spell that can either make a vampire have the strength of a human, or a human the strength of a vampire. But one day, we will get to where we need to be. For the war. Whenever that is...'' I tell him.

''So your telling me, this training we've been doing for only a couple days. we have to do until te battle comes our way?"

"Pretty much, yup."

"How did you do it?"

"I pushed myself everyday for that month, along with my father. And here i am." I gesture my hands up and down my body.

"Right, well i'm proud you took responsibiltiy. You really are the super glue that hold this group together."

"What would you do without me?" I joke.

And then it goes silent for a while. We look at each other for what it seemed like forever. I really wanted to kiss him but i didn't know if he wanted to kiss me. I knoe we broke up, but he told me he still loved me before i spelled my emotions away. He looked like he wanted to. I couldn't take it anymore and i leaned in and so did he. Our lips smashed together. They started to move in sync. He pulled my face in more which deepened the kiss. He grabbed my thigh and i swung it over top of him. My hands were running through his hair as his hands were exploring up and down my body. I opened my mouth a little more and he slipped his tounge in. Our lips were enterlocked with one another as our tounges collides with each other. This went on for about 15 minutes. We stopped and we looked at each other.

"Ace." He whispered.

"Theo."

"Would you want to try this again?"

"What do you think?"

"I'm serious."

"Yes."

And as soon as the word 'yes' came from my lips a smile grew on his face. He stood and carried me to my bed. He layed me down and he layed beside me. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and tucked my hair behind my ear. His hand travelled down to my waist, he turned me over and pulled me in. My back was agianst his chest and we wouldn't let go of my waist. But i didn't want him to. I out my hand on his hand as we fell asleep. Falling asleep in each others arms never felt better.

A month later...

We were walking down to the pub to meet everyone. My arm was wrapped around his while his hand was in his pocket. I couldn't be happier. The past month was nothing but a dream. All the nice things he's said, the dates, the gifts, and oh the sex. But that part is the least important to me. It's felt like it's been so long since i've had time to truly love someone.