gods&monsters

Langdon's pov

Why is this my father's plan..? How could he strip away everything Mattheo is...he's truly gone, i wasn't sure then, but i am now. He doesn't have his humanity, there isn't any hope.  I will do everything i can to bring my brother back...for Aphrodice.

Ace's pov

I tell Octave everything, she's in pure shock. She couldn't belevie what i was telling her. She felt so awful for me, she knew how much i cared for him. How much i loved him. But we both knew he was truly gone. I try and pick myself up as i step up to the mirror and look at the huge teeth mark on my neck. I stare as my eyes start to pool, Octave came up behind me and hugged me. I cired into her shoulder as i realized i lost Mattheo. Something inside doesn't want to give up and i won't. I'm not letting this stop me. I won't give up on Mattheo, i refuse.

I tell Octave i'd meet up with her later and that i needed to makeup school work, that was a lie. I was going back to Voldemort. I had to find Mattheo, i rushed through the halls as i bumped into someone.

"S-" I looked up and there he was, Mattheo.

"Mattheo..?" I weap as i stare into his souless eyes.

"There's my girl, my father wanted me to keep an eye on you, he really does need you." He smirks as he puts an arm around me and starts walking us to the dinning hall. I was uncomfortable in his grasp but there wasn't anyway i could get get out of it. He burst through the doors as walks us to the end of the table, away from everyone else. Octave and Draco looked at me odd, i'm guessing she told him. I shrugg a little as i turn away from Mattheo's eye contact.

"What's wrong Aphrodice? Don't want to stare in the eyes of a emotionless vampire?" The word made my stomach turn. I  couldn't settle it. It hurt. Then Langdon walked in taking notice to us as soon as he stepped in. Mattheo stood up and walked in front of me, blocking Langdon.

"What do you want brother? Aphrodice is under the protection of me by orders of our father, so leave."

"Hey dick, we both know she's safer with me." Langdon spat.

"Whatever, she's just a temtention for me to feed anyway, but i will keep close watch on her." He shurgged as he grabbed my arm agressivly. I squirm at his touch and Langdon ripped his hand away from my arm and stood me up, standing in front of me.

"You should go, eat someone or something."

"Great idea, like i haven't already thought about it." He replies winking at me.

Mattheo struts out of the dining hall as he dissapears i cage up. I can't believe the monster he's become.

"Hey, Ace. Look at me."

I didn't look at Langdon, i just kpet my head down.

"Ace," He repeated as he took my face into his hands and pulls my head up slightly to meet his eyes. "It will be okay, we will get him back somehow."

I nodd in responce as he takes me out of the dining hall and to class, he still had school despite everything. He stopped me in front of my class and took my wrist and pulled up my sleeve which revelaed the braclets i made of each of us.

"Remeber to use these..." He reminds me looking at the braclet, tracing his thumb over it.

''I won't forget, i promise." I reassure and i go into class.

I walk to my desk and i bump into a Ravenclaw boy, suddenly Mattheo comes up behind me and shoved the boy to the ground.

"Watch where your fucking going next time." He hisses.

"What is wrong with you?!" I raise my voice.

He shurggs, ''Just doing what i'm told, taking care of a blood vending machine."

I stay silent and sit, Draco sits next to me, and Mattheo sits right behind me. I slouch down over the desk as Snape yabbers on about Defense against the Dark Arts.

After school was over i head to the tavern to meet up with Draco, Octave and Langdon. He didn't like them, but they knew about Mattheo and they could help.

"We need to lock him up, or something." Octave suggests.

"I agree with Octave.'' I add.

"But Mattheo isn't an idiot." Draco states.

"Malfoy's right, my brother can be a dick, but he's smart. He'd know if we were up to something, but not something unexpected. There's a party tonight right? That's when he hit. We need Ace to lure him in, and Draco you could help with that. Say you wanted to show Ace something in the Tower, then i'll snap his neck. Octave i'll need you to give ud signals and get those abandoned dungeons so we can put him in there, got it?'' Langdon explains.

"Damn, that's good." Octave said smiling, blushing a little as well. And i don't know why, but i got a little....jealous.I shook off the feeling and agree with the plan.

The night of the party....

Strobe lights. Drinking. Dancing. Kissing. Loud Music. It's a party all right. Across the room, i see Langdon, then on the other side, Octave, and behind me, Draco. we nodd at each other and the plan is set. Draco leads me to the Tower and i just feel Mattheo's shadow following us. Draco starts to make fake conversation about drawing and painting. Mattheo comes out from the shadows and grabs Draco by his neck and slams him against the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL MATTHEO WHO ARE YOU?!" I yell.

"You should be thanking me, he definetly wanted to fuck you."

"Why the hell does that matter."

He didn't answer, the veins on his cheeks grew and i knew what that meant, i back myself into a wall as he approached me. I reached for the button on my braclet but Mattheo put his hand next to my head. I gasp as he grabs my head and latched himself onto my neck again. I was lossing consciousness as i raised my wrist slowly and pressed the button. Almost within a second, Langdon teleports an snapps Mattheo's neck. I fall into Langdon's arms as he covers my neck with his hand.

"Come on i have to get you away from here."

"W-what about M-Mattheo..."

"Draco and Octave can have him"

He picked me up and brought me into the infrimary, it was closed, but he got a couple of medicines and took me to his dorm and cleaned it up. He tapped the damped cloth onto my neck i bit my lip as he presses it on gently.

"Sorry." He says.

"It's okay..."

"We got him though, i got confirmation from Malfoy and Octave, he's in there. We will get him back to normal, i promise.

I look at his with tears, "this can't keep happening, i don't know how much more i can take.."

He then brings me into a tight embrace and i felt safe.