Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running

Start from the beginning

Fenix walks forward Brian looks to Dom who looks at him then forward as a man said, "Do it" Another man raise his arm ask, "What are you doin', man" Dom takes the hose to his nos off and turn the dial releasing the nos "Come on, i'pa' fuera, i'salte" The man hit the hood Dom press a button that had smoke.

Brian gets out of his car "get out" A couple of men pull the crate out Dom gets out not before reaching in the man notice raise his arms "Come on, man" Tash, Malik get out "Come on, today, man" Dom said "Yeah, yeah" Tash said "Hey, hey, don't touch me, man" Fenix yells in Spanish as Malk turns said "Hey I said don't touch me, man"

Dom puts on a dark red leather jacket "Hey, look, dog, don't out your hands on me" Nash said "Hey, Malik, chill, bro" Malik walk to Fenix point ask "Yo, man, what's up with your boy" Fenix pull his gun out and aim at Malik who raise his hands move back while Dom calls "Hey, boss man" Fenix look at Dom lowering his gun.

Fenix raise his brows ask, "What did you say" Dom stops said "I said only pussies run nitro-meth" Brian stop walking with a man aiming his gun at Brian while Fenix turns ask, "You looked under my hood" He walks over to Dom who stood there Malik sighs in relief Fenix stops in front of Dom "I'm talkin' to you" Dom stares at him "You got somethin' on your mind"

All Dom said "'70 Plymouth and a Toyota Celica" Shows both cars driving behind Fenix with three other cars behind them "Her name was Letty, and his name was Y/n" Shows Letty getting out of her car and Y/n getting out of his car they walk as a man said "Hey, yo" The three drivers walk to Fenix while Letty and Y/n watch from their cars "Where's my money"

Fenix turns kills all three drivers while Letty and Y/n beat up the guys near them "And somebody wrecked their cars" They enter their cars and reverse out and drives while Fenix stop the men staring at the cars, flash, Dom stares at Fenix who said "I wrecked their cars" Fenix turns hitting Y/n making him hit Letty's causing both cars to flip down the road.

Dom stares at Fenix "You remember their faces" Letty injured looks and Y/n injured looks while Fenix holds his gun up fires "Huh" Dom stares at him "'Cause I don't" Fenix shakes his head "Last time I saw it, it was burning" Brian looks to see Fenix cock his gun Dom looks down while in his car the nos keeps releasing getting close to the button.

Dom looks at Fenix smile slightly "Now what" Dom said "I'm gonna enjoy what happens next" The nos reach the button that click causing the fire making Dom's car explode Dom hits Fenix gun off his hand while Malik, Tash, and Brian's car all exploded sending everyone back to the ground Dom looks up to see Fenix gun there.

Brian elbows the guy grab the gun and fires it while Dom went over Fenix car Brian aims and fire the gun while a guy tries to tackle Dom who grunts and punch the guy on the back and threw him at Fenix car as Brian fires his gun killing a man Dom grabs another man punch him Brian fires killing a couple of guys.

Dom looks around only to get hit in the shoulder from behind he turns to see a guy without bullets as Brian gets up runs over to the Hummer H1 he opens the door and climbs in Dom walks over to the guy who shot him and punch him Brian drives the hummer and stops behind Dom who punch the guy again Brian yells "Dom, get in"

Dom punch the guy again he looks "Get in, come on" So Dom punch the guy one last time as sirens is heard "Come on" Dom turns "Get in the fuckin' car, let's go, hurry up" Dom walks over and enters int hummer Brian drives away they go down a hill onto a road and leave the area.

After driving for some time, they stop under a highway Brian has his phone press a button to dial a number he holds it to his ear as it rings while in the federal building fingerprints are searching Penning ask "What have you got, Trinh" Trinh said "We're contacting agencies in multiple countries"