"Come along now my little gremlins it's time to get off the plane," Mrs.[L.name] exclaimed hoping to excite her two little gremlins. She managed to catch her daughter's attention who was now eagerly grabbing her hello kitty-themed backpack and stuffed kitten excited to see Paris. [M.name] on the other hand wasn't so eager to leave the plane realization hitting him like a ton of bricks. Begrudgingly [M.name] slipped his backpack onto his shoulders and grabbed his suitcase, helping his mother and sister with their bags along the way.

"Mommy mommy! Is daddy waiting for us outside the plane?" Evie said bouncing slightly while tugging on her mother's sleeve. Mrs.[L.name] giggled at her daughter's actions taking the younger's hand in her free hand as they walked down the plane's crowded aisle way [M.name]  lagging behind.

"Yup! Daddy's waiting for us outside with the rest of our bags!"The woman exclaimed bouncing slightly to match her daughter's energy. 

[M.name] watched his mother and sister bouncing up the aisle hand in hand, the brunette boy playfully rolled his eyes smiling on the inside but maintaining his stoic exterior. [M.name] let his mind wander as he followed his mother down the aisle. 

He thought of his old friends and his old house he wondered if his old friends would miss him...he wondered what would happen to their old house. [M.name] pushed his negative thoughts aside before quickly closing the gap between his family and himself. After a few more minutes of walking, they finally made it out of the terminal now searching for their father. Not even a minute later Evie exclaimed "Daddy!" before dashing over to their father. 

William [L.name] [M.name]'s father sleepily hugged his daughter, after he realized what was happening.  [M.name] took more after his father though he looked like his mother he acted exactly like his father. Mr.[L.name] had picked up the small girl, twirling her in the air as she giggled happily. At this point [M.name] had caught up with his family smiling slightly at the sight before him. For a brief moment, he allowed himself to relax.

"Hey pops."The brunette boy greeted a warm tone evident in his voice though you wouldn't be able to tell by his face.

Mr.[L.name] chuckled at how blasé his son was, it never failed made him laugh. Mr.[L.name] had placed his energetic daughter down before making his way toward his older son. The two exchanged a hug before Mr.[L.name] went to greet his beloved wife with a loving kiss, much to their children's displeasure.

"SHEILD YOUR EYES CHILD!" [M.name] dramatically exclaimed, covering his sister's eyes as she faking a gagging sound. The couple laughed at their children's antics before purposefully making loud kissing sounds while laughing. The pair of siblings 'screamed' in disgust before [M. name] scooped up his sister in his arms running away from his parents. 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The [L.name]'s started making their way out of the airport reaching the outside of Paris's airport terminal and towards a rental car Mr.[L.name] had picked up whilst he waited for his family.

After loading everything up in the car the family packed themselves into the car and started their half an hour drive toward their new home. Mrs.[L.name] and Evie had passed out in the car only minutes after they started their descent, leaving Mr.[L.name] and [M.name] as the only conscious people in the car. 

[M.name] gazed out the car window trying to analyze his new 'home' he was trying, he really was but [M.name] just couldn't call Paris his new home. His mother had told him that once he started school again he would make new friends and if he gave it time Paris would start to feel like home.