Y/N vs. Kido and Hitomi's Transformation

Start from the beginning

   YN just stared down at Kido as he charged at him going for a kicked, but YN ducked underneath it before hitting him with a three hit combo.

   Y/N then finished it with a powerful kicked to Kido's torso which send him flying into a bolder hard.

   Eruza and Kaga couldn't believe what they just witnessed, and before they knew it, YN had moved both them and Hitomi and Taiga to a safe distance from the battle field

   Eruza and Kaga couldn't believe what they just witnessed, and before they knew it, YN had moved both them and Hitomi and Taiga to a safe distance from the battle field. Kaga weakly looks up at YN.

Kaga: *weakly* "Is that really you YN?"
Y/N: *looks down at her and smiled* "I am. You and the others always protected me. Now I'm going to protect everyone." He said as he turns to face Kido who was slowly getting back up.
Eruza: "W-Wait YN don't tell me you actually planned on fighting him!?"
Y/N: *turns to her and smiled* "Don't worry, it will be over." *turns to faced Kido.* "Before you know it."

YN charged at Kido at top speed. Kido sees this and goes for attack, but that left him wide open enough for YN leave a few claw marks across Kido's chest. Kido eye widen as he didn't had time to react, but he continued on with his attack which YN parry before kicking him away. Kido skidded a couple yards away before coming to a stop. He then runs at YN before jumping into the air and roll up into a ball planning on crushing YN. However, YN swats him away and Kido crashed back onto the ground hard. Eruza and Kaga watched amazed from how powerful YN is right now. Kido has gotten up and charged at YN, throwing every attack he could at YN. Sadly for Kido, YN was dodging every attack till his back was against an bolder. Kido thought this was his chance and goes to stab YN with his tail, but he vanished into thin air. Kido was looking for him till he noticed a shadow above him. He looks up to see YN coming down to him. Kido barely jumped out of the way before YN's attack would hit him. Smoke and dust picked up from YN hitting the ground. Kido tries looking for YN through the dust till he heard him from behind.

Y/N: "Looking for me?..."

Just as Kido turns towards YN, he was punched in the face by YN which send him flying through a building. Kido was getting angry as he charged at YN. He was going for a powerful punch, but YN dodged it while punching a hole through Kido's guts and out through his back.