Chapter 1

Author's POV

"Mom What are you Thinking Huh?! NO! Mom I won't! Never! I will Stay Here!" New Said Firmly and Flopped his back unto the Sofa while Covering his Ears. His Mom Has been Pushing Him to Go To A Vampire Academy:

The BloodStone Haven

To take Back what he really Owns as The Only Son Of The Legendary Vampire lord. Amarillo, But Unfortunately New Doesn't want it. He wants to be Normal. 

 "Newwiee Dear," His Mom sat next to him and Took his Hands From his Ears. 

New Pouted. 

"Listen to me Okay...The People Under Trigon Ground is continually Decreasing And Being killed Brutally I-I know...I know The V-Vampires Has something To Do with This...And I want you to Help Me.." His Mom said while Hugging his Shoulders from the side Vampires ha been Attacking Since then. 

 "How could you be so sure that It's the Vampires?" 

"It's was Obvious by seeing the bite mark In their Neck New! It was Them..." 

"You Mean Us...." New Interrupt. Being A Vampire Isn't Easy; Being a Half-Blood Vampire To be specific. New's Mother Was A Human But his Father Was A Fully Blood Vampire. It has so many Advantages and Disadvantages that are so hard to deal with. 

 "New..." 

"So...Why do I need to Go that Academy to help you? I mean I could just be police like you when I finished college you know?" New Insist cause he really doesn't like the Idea of entering that Academy. 

"New," His Mom Cupped his Face and Make him look t her solely in the eyes "If you take back what is really yours and have a full Dominion Over Emerald Tribe You could rule them not to hurt the Innocent people Just to satisfy their thirst for blood and So-Called Traditions! Don't you Understand That?" His Mom stated. 

 He Nodded "I Understand Mom...I will miss you If I'll go..." New whined New Has Never been Away from his Mom. Not Even Once. He Grew up Only Seeing his Mom Who loves him dearly and would give him the whole Word If He Wishes To. Her Mom gives him a light kiss on his Nose. 

"I'll miss you More Newwiee.." And Her Mom Hugged Him tightly. 

 "When Will I Go?" 

"It will be Tomorrow"

"Wait-What?!" New Released himself from the Hug. 

"Don't Worry already packed your things.." 

 "Oh really? You're ready to kick Me Out.." New Said Sarcastically 

"Now..I'll cook for Dinner, Go to Your Room Now And Take a bath..You Smell Like Trash can.." His Mom said and Went to the kitchen. 

New Slowly walked upstairs

. Yeah, He really smells like Trash can. Earlier At School, His Classmates make fun of Him for being Wierd And Throw him Into the Trash can. it's not New For New, Actually, It became Normal for him As Years Go By. New Is indeed not Normal No matter How Hard he tries. He Is Very Sensitive To Noises and Smell. And Of course, As a Vampire He Needs to hide his true Identify From everyone, or else he will be called MONSTER. 

He directly went to the Bathroom when finally entered his room. He took a Quick Shower and went Downstairs. 

"Wow, It Smells So Good..." New Said Sweetly As he Sat Down To the Dining Chair. He Is Wearing A White Shirt and light blue Pajama pants with polar bear drawings on them.