Holding my arms up, I got into my stance and stared at myself as I looked a little intimidating.

"You look good." Lance says. "I doubt you'll scare Diamond but give the audience a look that scares them."

Nodding, I look at myself before sighing. "I'm ready."

He walks up to me and pats my shoulder. "You've been ready."

I walk out of the locker room when Lance said it was time. I was breathing in and out as I saw all the lights and camera's flashing as soon as I walk out.

Everyone was loud, cheering and it made me feel good.

Lance was walking me to the ring, helping me up and telling me which corner to go to. I walk to it before sitting on the stool as Lance was on the outside of the ring, talking to me as I was sitting there.

Everyone started getting louder after a few minutes and I saw Diamond make her way to the ring.

I sat there, watching as she climbed into the ring and sat in the corner across from me. I kept looking at her until she looks up and meets my eyes.

Lance was talking in my ear, telling me that if I look at her than that's a sign of weakness. He said a lot of people looked at her and instantly gave up on fighting her.

But even when I looked at her, I didn't feel like quitting.

I heard someone talking over the intercom, getting everyone fired up as he was saying that it was almost time for the fight.

Everyone was cheering louder.

Lance gave me some water and I took a chug until I sat it down and looked over at Diamond.

She was talking to someone as he was on the other side of the ring as Lance was. It was same guy that she gave my camera too when she snatched it away.

"Is that her trainer?"

Lance looks over at them before looking at me. "Used to be. He's just as good. He was the one that gave her all the training that made her into what she is today."

After a few minutes, the announcer told us to hit gloves and get ready for the fight.

I stood up and made my way to the middle as Diamond was doing the same and we were standing in front of each other.

She was taller than me and was looking down at me before putting her gloves up as I did the same and we hit gloves.

I watch as she leans closer to me. "You're making an embarrassment out of yourself. Don't think I'll go easy on you since all these people are here."

Looking at her, I back up and kept eye contact. "I don't want you to. Give me your all."

After that, I walked back to Lance and sat down. I kept looking at her as she was sitting back down until Lance said something to me.

"What did she say?"

"Said she wasn't going easy on me."

Lance looks at me before looking back across the ring. "She never does. But don't let that get to you."

Shaking my head, I look over at her. "I'm not."

After a few minutes of hearing the crowd get louder, I heard the announcer say it was time to fight. I took a deep breath as Lance was talking to me before standing up and shaking off all the nervousness I had.

Here we go.

This was it.

Standing in front of Diamond was a little nerve-wrecking but I didn't let that stop me from focusing. I ignored all the cheers and loudness around me as I was only focused on the woman in front of me.