She apologized while holding her mother's hands.

Mrs. Lan: " What, what do you mean danger, darling did someone try to hurt you, are you okay?"

She shouts out in distress and tries to look for any wounds or scars on her.

Lan Yue: "Dont worry mom, I am fine it was all taken care of there is nothing to worry about." 

She says with a smile as she reassures her mother Lan Xue.

Mrs. Lan: "Are you sure, I may not be able to be there for you but I can now. Dont keep anything away from us I worry more when I don't know what's hurting you." 

She says with a lot of anxiety that every good mother has for their child.

Lan Yue: " I am sure, don't worry I am fine. In fact, I am more than fine as I am finally able to be with you as a mother and daughter after all this time. This is the happiest day of my life."

She says with a pure genuine smile that would others think that a beautiful angel has descended on earth. You could even see the happiness in her eyes as they shine like stars. It is at that moment Lan Xue starts to finely let out her tears as this moment not only feels unreal but she is also filled with the purest and brightest form of euphoria. This was also the happiest moment of her life except for the day she gave birth to her twins. But that moment was also filled with sorrow as her husband after four years of marriage started to keep a mistress and cared more about her than his wife. So she decided that she would divorce him after her children's birth as she does not care about the money of the company she helped him build. She was fine living as a poor single woman as after all before she become a rich lady she lived in the countryside.  But unfortunately, as it turned out Lan Yue's twin brother Lan Fu was born with a weak body and would die without regular medication. So if she left she could not pay for it. She decided to call her husband Lu Xiao. He agreed to pay for the medication as he wanted a son but in turn, she had to abandon her daughter as she don't want to waste money on both of them. Heartbroken she did not know what to do she did not dare to leave her daughter at an orphanage. Luckily her oldest brother Lan Qizen has come all the way from country E to visit her. 

He told her that he was able to take care of her in her sted and that his girlfriend would be happy to raise a daughter together with him since she is not able to conceive a child herself. That way he can make her happy and that he would be happy the raise his cute little nice as well.  Lan Xue was happy to hear this as that way she would be able to see her daughter again. She also agreed because she knew that her mysterious yet doting brother would take good care of her. The same with his wife who is a very capable and successful businesswoman in country E. She is very strict and rarely shows her emotions cared very much for her oldest brother as she is even willing to act as a sugar mommy for her brother. She also knew that she would take care of Lan Yue like she was her own child. Lan Yue would grow up safely with minimal hardships in the care of her brother. He even offered to pay for her son's medical fees saying that his girlfriend would definitely pay for it if he asked. That way she would not have to be bound by that ungrateful man. Of course, she refused that offer as that was her money and if they ever broke up would she even send money to treat her ex's nephew's sickness?                                                                               Besides, she may be successful but if she paid for her son's medical fees she would live as a commoner while her husband would still live extravagantly. She could handle all the hardships her way through for her son.

Lan Xue has lived through all the hardship until this day but still feels guilty and remorseful towards her daughter picking her son before her daughter. She was not there for her and was only able to see her once a year until her oldest brother and his wife died. They lost contact for 2 years until her second brother found her and then lost contact with her again for 6 years until today. Her second brother did not tell her anything about her daughter only saying that she is fine but can't contact her. This made her even more worried but she could not do anything about it. Who knew that the surprise her brother told her about a week ago would be her reuniting with her daughter?