1) A Misleading Storm

*Bryan's pov*

So how did I get here? Well it started with my mom telling me she has me signed up for a summer camp which I had no say in if I wanted to go or not. However that only leads to me having to pack some stuff and got to the docks to meet up with a small group of people that was also going to the summer camp.

We all got on broad the Small ship and it set sail. Don't get me wrong, sure my mom didn't ask if I wanted to go, but I think it's perfectly fine, she has all good intensions in this case. Right?

I looked out at the sea before me a few of the kids were already chatting with one another and I sighed as I pocketed my phone. I rested my head before the captain of the ship made an announcement.

"Hey so we might have to make a detour that will take a couple of hours because a terrible storm is heading our way and at a quick pace for your safety all belongings should remain in your backpack which will be secured in a bag that will allow you to keep it on you. Life jackets are recommend for wearing." The captain said as one of the employees came to me.

I put all of my small belongings into my backpack and like the captain said it was up into a plastic bag that was securely sealed. I put on a life jacket on and looked out front to see what the captain meant. It was dark and I could see thunder in the sky.

"Hey! Get down below deck it'll be safer down there."

I looked out as sea one last time before going down. Now I don't mind boat rides but this is starting to make me sea sick. I sat down and closed my eyes letting myself drift off. I could take a quick nap right?

I woke up by the sudden shaking and I heard something crack so I looked over an saw that the windows on the ship were cracking. I was about to yell when I saw that everyone was passed out.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I don't understand why this is happening but before me stood a glowing person I couldn't make out anything else besides that. They looked at me and walked over to me, I backed away but they still grabbed my life jacket and then walking out from below deck, they dragged me behind them.

"You have a destiny." It spoke in such a calming voice that I gave up all struggles. I couldn't struggle, I didn't feel threatened. The voice was so calming and nice.

I snapped back to reality when I suddenly got thrown but not in any ordinary direction. I was thrown straight into the sea that has been raging all around the ship.

I resurfaced only to be dropped down again. I tried to swimming upwards but I couldn't I looked down at the life jacket and saw seaweed wrapped around it from the ocean floor so I did the most stupid thing I could think of. I took it off and swam as fast as I could up. I reached the surface and breathed my eyes stung like hell because I opened them so see but my resurface didn't last long as I was soon thrown back under.

This went on for who knows how long until I couldn't anymore. I just stopped struggling against the storm and let myself sink into the waters. My eyes stung so much and the little bubbles of my breath left my mouth. Before I completely pasted out I saw giant hands on either side of me then a bubble surrounded me after that I passed out.

*??? Pov*

"This lowly human?"

"Yes I'm sure of it. Something bad will happen at that camp and he can help resolve some issues."

"Heh doesn't look too special to me."

"He lasted your storm for more then five minutes."

".... I bet you gave him your blessing."

"I'm the one who threw him into your waters. He survived off of his will."

"Damn you A########... Fine I'll send this bubble twords camp after that he's on his own."

"Thanks for seeing it my way. I'll make sure he gets there alive after that I'm not allowed to interfere, unless absolutely needed."

"Heh. See ya."

"Good bye."

*Kay's pov*

I was finished touring the new campers around. I got to hangout with Xylo again after such a long year. To think that last year we had to resort to killing to make peace happen.

Xylo, Mario, and I were all hanging out when we saw a bright light by the docks. When it went away we all looked at each other and then made our way to the docks.

When we get there we see someone there. They are wearing strange clothes but there seems to be a set of clothes next to him probably for him. Xylo went over and rolled him over and stepped back.

"He's human." Xylo said

"Wait but aren't humans not allowed here? How did he get here?" Mario asked

"I don't know. Most likely by the light we saw and whoever left him here left clothes for him." I said pointing at the clothes.

"Well we can't just leave him here." Xylo said

"Oh course we can. Humans are no good trouble makers. Having him in this camp could be bad. We should just leave him in the forest and let him go." I said

"Ya you say that but I think he needs to be here plus. He's got blessings." Mario said as he held a necklace around the teen. It had the emblem of the gods on it.

"I... Bring him to my place and make sure to bring the clothes too." I said as Xylo smiled

We all walked to my place and Xylo set him down and Mario put his clothes and a pair of shoes on the table.

"What now?" Mario asked

"I'm going to see the oracle maybe she can give me an answer. You guys stay here and watch him and if he asks anything just tell him he's at camp oasis nothing else. Ask him to explain what happened before he got here if he remembers." I said

"Simple enough." Xylo said and I left.

Walking down to the oracles house I knocked on the door before entering.

"Your greatest. If you can I have a question for you." I said giving a small bow to the oracle.

"Speak." She said

"There's a human in camp and I don't understand why. Do your prophecies predict him in them." I asked

"A balance. He will change a lot in camp." The oracle said and I nodded

"Thank you." I said before turning away, but before I left the building I heard.

"He has her blessings. Bri must know."

I closed the door and went back to Xylo and Mario who were calming down the human who was crying while holding their eyes.

"What happened!?" I asked

"I don't know he woke up and immediately yelled before curling up and started crying he's been holding his eyes.

"Grab his hand and pull them away. Hold him down." I said going over and forced his eye open.

"Salt water. His eyes must sting a lot." I said grabbing an eye dripper.

I walked over and forced his eyes open and dropped some liquid in them. The crying continued but he did start to calm down.

"Here wash off his hands he'll have salt water remains on them." I said tossing two wash clothes.

"Hey calming down?" Xylo asked as the person stopped crying.

His head turned to Xylo and he nodded keeping his eyes closed.

"Alright now I need you to explain how did you get here and who are you." I said and he head turn twords me.

"Went your ready to speak that is." Mario added.

I sighed as I pulled up a chair. This is going to be so troublesome.