Cat's got your tongue?

Hey guys!! The wheels are starting to turn haha! Enjoy!

Uraraka POV"

Its been a week and a half since Balugou gave me his hoodie and I haven't given it back yet. Also, after that we haven't spoken to each other. We were just busy with school ya know? Yeah... that's why I haven't returned the hootie.

"Uraraka, mind sharing with us the reason why you're not paying attention to my class?" Said Aizawa sensei interrupting my thoughts. Of course I couldn't tell him what I had on my mind "I'm so sorry sensei" I said "Pay attention from now on" he said coldly.

Ok so, class was taking forever to pass... Ugh I hate math, it sucks. What am I even gonna use it for in the future? Math is stupid!

FINALLY!!!! The bell rang and we started to put away our stuff when Aizawa sensei says "Listen up before you go, we have internships coming next week. Each of you will assigned to one hero agency by the end of the week and Saturday morning it begins.

At least something exciting!! Internships... 'Where would I want to go if I could choose?' I thought yo myself while putting the rest of my books away.

--Time skip to Saturday morning--

Uraraka POV:

After I finished getting ready, I took one last look in the mirror. I chose a red sweater and some jeans, I usually wear skirts, but it's getting chilly outside so... I picked up my bag and went to the common room to wait for my bus. 'I still have an hour before I take the bus' I thought 'Might as well go grab something to eat'.

As a approached the kitchen, I heard someone talking, a voice I could only recognize as the spiky blond and his best friend "Shut up! It's not like that!" He said, then his friend answered in a mocking tone "Yeah sure, whatever you say bro" Than they noticed I was there. It was kinda awkward because I didn't want to interrupt but at the same time I just stood there like an idiot. Mentally face palming myself.

"Hey Uraraka, looking good!" I blushed a little, looking at Bakugou, who just looked away. "Thanks Kiri. So, where are you guys going for the internships?" I asked trying to change the focus of the conversation "I'm going to work with Fat Gum, how about you?" Kiri said "That's really cool Kiri, I'm going to work with Gunhead, I need to learn how to control my body better and how to fight without relying on my quirk so much" I said as I tried to take a glimpse at Bakugou, who was awfully quiet. What's wrong with him today? "Wow! Nice Uraraka! You're gonna do well I know it!" "Thanks Kiri, you will too!"

For a moment, there was an awkward silence and Bakugou wouldn't even look at me! Is he mad that I accidently overheard their conversation before? If he was mad he would've yelled at me right? Why didn't he yell when he noticed I was listening? Something is up with him for sure...

"What's wrong Kacchan, cat got you're tongue?" I said smirking, but darn it! It sounded way better on my head. I just wanted to break the ice, and also, it was weird that he wasn't yelling, so I decided to tease a little. Kiri just looked at me dumbfounded and like he feared for my life, but at the same time he looked like he wanted to laugh his ass off but Bakugou gave him a weird look and he said he was late and left.

There it was. I was alone with him after teasing him. I'm gonna die today. Or at least that's what I thought, but then Bakugou looked at me smirking and started to walk on my direction, stopping only a few inches on my face. How do I breathe again? Seems like I forgot.

"One: don't you ever, EVER call me that again. Two: you're getting bold around me. Three: if you care so much about where my tongue went, perhaps I could show you where it could be instead." He said looking straight at my eyes.

I was dazed and speechless. He backed off a little, but was still smirking at me. Shit! What on earth is going on? Did Bakugou Katsuki just flirted with me? Is this a joke? He is probably just messing with me. "Don't get too cocky Bakugou" I said trying to play it cool, but I was shaking dammit! What would he think if he noticed I was shaking because of him? Oh my God, I need to get my shit together! "I was just teasing you, geez" I said.

But then something changed in his expressions, it was no longer playfull and cocky. He looked restless, bothered and tired, like he hadn't slept in days. "Hey Bakugou" I said trying to figure out whether I should ask him or not "How have you been feeling?"

Bakugou POV:

Kirishima and I were on the kitchen waiting to eleven for our internships and talking. Whether I like it or not, he's my best friend and the only person I can talk to, especially when I need advice. However, he wouldn't shut the fuck up about Uraraka and it was pissing me off. It's like all of a sudden, everything in my life is about her.

"I know you like her, I saw her with your hoodie around her waist bro, how do you explain that?" He said with that stupid grin on his face. I wish I could evaporate so I wouldn't have to deal with that. "Shut up! It's not like that!" "Yeah sure, whatever you say bro". I was ready to blast that grin off of his face when I saw him grinning even more and there she was.

Holy fucking shit! If she heard it Imma kill this motherfucker! Oh my God! What if she heard and now thinks I have feelings for her? They started talking but I was too freaked out to even look at her. This is nothing like me WHAT IS THIS GIRL DOING TO ME???

Hey guys, next chapter will have some fluffffff yay and just a little bit of angst and this is when the story really begins!!! Stay tuned!
Also, thank you for reading! 😊