#30 - The Fallout

~A/N~

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️

I usually don't mention trigger warnings cause I don't write those type of scenes or write rough or descriptive smut. But for some people any kind of forced encounter can be a trigger. So please read at your own discretion.

And for others this is still TulMax so don't even think up any BS.

~~xxx~~

Max watched tiredly as Tul paced back and forth in front of the bed with his hands crossed behind his back. It had been more than 20 minutes since they had arrived home and Tul had dragged him to the bedroom and literary tossed him on the bed.

He had undid the buttons on his shirt with impatient fingers and had sent them flying in all directions.

Max had watched in stupefied silence. "What are you doing?" he had asked.

Tul answered by pouncing on him. Next it was Max's shirt to bear the brunt of his temper. Tul ripped open the shirt and immediately went for Max's belt. In a single motion he pulled it free and holding Max's hands above his head tied them up with the belt.

Next he had roughly started kissing Max.

First Max was too shocked to react. But once he was over the shock he didn't know how to react. He tried pushing Tul away, but Tul wouldn't stop kissing him.

And then he lost his temper. Finally managing to break the kiss he shouted at Tul. "TUL! What the fuck do you think you are doing?" And if it had been anyone else he would have punched them. But when it came to Tul his heart always seemed to rule.

That had seemed to jolt Tul to his senses and he had got of the bed and started pacing.

The one thought that was stuck in his head like a broken record was, why had he felt so aroused just moments ago when he had manhandled Max. He wondered if he was losing his braincells behaving like some pervert. Especially as, if the same had been done to him by Max he would have been in smitterens and having a major panic attack.

Max too had eventually straightened and sat up. He wondered if Tul had lost it completely.

For a long time, Max too had sat silently. Concentrating on his breathing. Afraid that as angry as he was, he would lose his sanity any minute and actually punch the daylights out of Tul.

In a way it was a good thing Tul had tied his hands with the belt, he had thought tiredly.

Looking at the belt wrapped around his wrists seemed to restore Max's humor. He wondered if Tul had a thing about kinks. The more he thought about it the more he liked the idea. He had never been one to indulge in such play. There was no way in hell he would have let anyone tie him up, or handcuff him or any of the other things many couples like to indulge in. Even the thought of being at someone else's mercy was a huge turn off for him.

But the more he watched Tul pace back and forth, the thought of Tul tying him up and ravaging him seemed to appeal more and more to his senses. And if Tul liked that sort of thing he would be more than willing to participate he concluded. But first he needed to know what Tul had been thinking, tying him up with a belt like this.

"What exactly were you planning to do after tying my hands up with the belt like this?" Max asked raising his hands a little to draw Tul's attention.

Tul stopped pacing and looked at Max like he was seeing him for the first time. His expression turned to horror when he saw the belt around Max's wrist. He dare not even mention he had been thinking of fucking Max senseless.