The riding went on for the next seven roller coasters, then you walked over to the carnival games. "I bet I could beat all of you in this." You pointed towards the water gun game. Their heads shook and they took you up on what you said, waiting to see if you were as good as you were claiming to be.

Everyone took their seats, ready for the worker to start the game. He hit the button and water released from your guns, you started off in the lead.. but that didn't last long. Marco caught up to you and took your lead, shouting and laughing as he got his victory.

"Looks like you were all talk y/n!" Marco playfully rolled his eyes and got one of those purple monkeys and velcro'd it's hands around his neck. Letting it hang as a medal everyone could see.

You stared at his monkey and stood up, "Psh show off." Eren came up behind you, looking at your facial expression.

"I'll get you a prize, even better than Marco's half assed prize." Everyone went their separate ways as you all played different games.

Eren did as he said he would and won you a huge green dino. You hugged him and ran over to flaunt your prize in Marco's face. "Suck on this Marco!!" You waved it in his face and he just walked away.

You made your way back to Eren, who was playing ringtoss and won that too. He got a blue dinosaur to match yours and began talking. "You know these are our kids now." He nodded in your direction, you nodded your head back.

"Okay Eren." You laughed at him. "We should get back with the rest of the group." The both of you walked around and found everyone. Mostly everyone had at least one prize in their hand.

"The girls and I are going to get on a ride by ourselves, you guys can hold all the stuff. It won't take long." Historia said to the group, and who was going to say no to Historia?

You and the rest of the girls got in line for another rollercoaster, it was just a five minute wait. "So..." Sasha began, "how was it?" She looked at you grinning.

You looked around and noticed everyone looking at you- then you realized what they were talking about 'this is so embarrassing' you thought to yourself, but you knew they would keep asking until they got the information they wanted.

"Good" You sighed, "like really good." You said with your head back. They giggled and started with more questions.

"How big are we talking?" Annie asked, arms crossed.

"Like at least 11 inches-" You knew that was probably bigger than what it was, but it was somewhere around that. You took your hands and sized it up against your leg. Their eyes widened at what you had told them.

They looked at eachother, "Damn y/n get it." Mikasa playfully elbowed your arm. You just laughed. The questions continued until you got onto the ride.

When you got off the ride the boys were waiting for you at the exit, holding all of the prizes and bags in their hands. "What were you guys talking about.. we saw you giggling and doing those weird hand signals." Connie queried.

"Nothing you need to know about Gru, go worry about your minions." Ymir patted his head. Laughs went around, some from random people that happened to be standing near you.

"Tehe." Connie said in a blank tone, he started walking to a new line and you just followed behind him.

You all got into a line for a ride when everyone realized they were hungry. Stomachs grumbled and hungry glances were exchanged. The line was at least an hour and a half wait, even with the Fast Pass.