New house

2 day later

I look at all the boxes as the men put it in the truck the twins were at school Sierra was sitting outside in the car on her phone I felt August hands around my waist he kiss my neck I smiled he's the best.

"I still can't believe you back everything in two days", I really didn't have anything to do that's why everything was pack already.

I turned around kissing him he squeeze my ass I moaned as he slipped his tongue in French kissing me I pulled away breaking hard he peck my lips walking away talking on his phone I bit my lips smiling God could one man be this sexy, loving, care he was so perfect I thank God for him everyday we got in the car the truck followed us August already showed me the house and I could believe he made this house for us he even proposed I was happy right now.

The furniture was already here and set up just our stuff left to unpack  I started in Dj room first.

"Hey ma", August walk in fully dressed in his blue suit he look so fine with his man bun I stood up looking at him.

"Where you going looking this fine", I hug his waist since I was too short he look down at me smiling his smile always did something to me I bit my lips.

"I have to go to New York to finish up some business".

"For how long".

"About two weeks", he peck my pouted lips

"So long your leaving me August", I have gotten so attached to him it's crazy.

"I'll be back before you know it".

"That's what I say to the kids don't do the same to me", he laughed.

"I'll be back soon ma".

"Can you come back for your birthday atleast".

"Sure", he kissed me I kissed him back not wanting to let go him I jump up wrapping my legs around he laughed between kiss.

"Ma I have to go", he rest his head on my forehead.

"I know I'm gonna miss you", he peck my lips I hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you more", he pulls me away I hugging him tighter laughing.

"Ma".

"Fine", I got down he pick my lips before walking away.

                           💫💫💫💫💫
"You think he go like it", I asked ma as we look at the car.

"Of course Hunny stop worrying now come on I'm hungry you have out here all day shopping like there no tomorrow", she complained walking away Zyana laughed.

"Thanks Zyana I pick it up on the date".

"No problem", I walk away ma sat in the car I drove off to a restaurant near her place.

"When did he say he was coming back".

"He hasn't say only that he only say soon", she nod her head we continue to eat then I drop her home and pick up the kids I walk in the kitchen starting on dinner something simple.