Its You

Times heals almost everything, give it time.

I walk into the house looking for Sierra the house was packed I continued to look I walk out the back where I saw her dancing with some guy, I stood there.

"Sierra", she stopped and looked around she didn't she me she continued to dance I walk towards them.

"Sierra", she stopped and looked at me in shock.

"How did you know I was here".

"Get in the car now", I was so angry at her.

"I'm not leaving", she folded her hands everybody stop dancing now.

"What's going on here", the guy she was dandy with said.

"Do you walk to walk willingly or do you want me to drag you out and embarrass you in front of these people".

She looked at me scared and ran out I walked away the guy held my hand.

"Where you going beautiful", he lick his lip I was disgusted.

"Take your hands off me", I said calmly, he removed his hands I walk he slapped me on my bottom and laughed I looked him he didn't.

I took his armed hand spiked him over he fell on the ground on his back I put my heels on his neck.

"If you ever come near my sister or touch me ever again you will receive far move painful than this", I step on his neck a little then walk away the crowd made way for me I saw Sierra standing at the front door.

"In the car now", she followed behind me.

"I can explain", "do not wake up the twins".

Once we reach home she ran to her room I put the twins down they started to cry the moment I put them down.

"Okay okay mommy is here they clung onto me I brought them to my room.

"Okay mommy want to change", they continued to cry I turned in the tv Dora was playing Cj watched the cartoon Dj continued to cry.

"What's wrong huh", I kiss over his face he laughed I put him on the bed he wouldn't let go Cj climb on top of my chest and lay down.

"I missed you guys too", I sing them a lala by the three of us fell asleep.

The next morning he Cj was playing with my hair and Dj watching cartoon.

"Morning sweetly pie", I kissed there cheeks I took a shower still in my robe I gave the twins a bath and walk downstairs I smelled breakfast.

"Morning".

"Morning darling, morning trouble markers she took the twins who started to fuss.

I heard Sierra running down the stairs I now she's running from me I block the door she stopped.

"Upstairs".

"I'm gonna be late", she complained.

"It's 6 in the morning your early now upstairs".

"You left the twins here alone last night".

"They were safe it's not as if something happened to them why are you making this a big deal", she sat in the bed.

"Do you even hear yourself you left them alone how can you be so selfish your grounded for three months".

"What you can't be serious", she complained.

"Four months no tv no electronics hand them over now bring them to my room".

"Anastasia please I'm sorry Okay".

"That won't do Sierra you left unsupervised stop thinking about yourself only think about others do do you wanna go back to the orphanage".

"No", she cried.

"If you ever do something like this again That's were you will end up your seventeen years old start acting like one".

I walked out and got dress for work she put the stuff on the bed and walk out I unlock her phone and block her from using any social-media.

"Here", I gave her her phone she sadly ate her breakfast.

"I'm sleeping over at Amy tonight to finish our project".

"Okay call me once you reach", I kissed the twins and walk out.

Later that night

August POV

It was midnight when I finally decided to go home it felt lonely at times going home to an empty place having someone to go home to would feel nice.

I turn the corner I saw girl walking I stopped beside her she continued to walk.

"Hey it not safe to walk on these road at night".

"I'm okay".

I stop the car she stop too I walked out she was crying.

"Did someone hurt you".

"No", she cried and looked up.

"Get in I take you home", what is she doing out here.

"I don't know you, what if you".

"I'm not gonna hurt you I promise now get in it's midnight", I open the car door for her she get in.

I drove off to the address she told me she was still crying.

"Why are you crying", shit was pissing me off.

"I made a big mistake now my sister is mad at me, I'm a horrible person", she cried more.

"I'm sure she will forgive you".

"I don't that I really mess up".

"Then show her how sorry you are every day until she does".

I walked her to the door I wanted to make sure she got in safe she rang the door bell.

A woman opened the door wearing shorts and a training bra damn she was hot.

"Sierra what, Why are you crying", she pushed pass her I watched as she turned around her butt turned towards me damn she has a big ass, she turned back around I saw a baby hugging onto her legs.

"I saw her walking home".

"Thank you for bringing her home safe".

I walked away.

"Wait".