Chapter 6: Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I can't wait!" said Olaf. "For what Olaf?" asked Anna. "For you're family tradition!!" Venom then said, "You don't have one, do you?" Elsa looked at the portrait of her family, her father, mother, sister, and herself, and said, "Well I remember."

Elsa: It was long ago, they would ring the bell
We could hear it chime through Arendelle
I remember the way that I felt back then
We would ring in the season

"But, the Yule Bell was for the kingdom, what about us?" asked Anna. "After the gates were closed, we were never together," said Elsa. "Elsa, don't beat yourself up," said Venom. "Wait Elsa!" cried Anna. Elsa walked down, and Venom came out in a tendril, and he head butted Elsa. "OW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!??" "You can't just live in the past Elsa!" said Venom, "You need to go to Anna!" "But it was my fault. I shut her out, I hit her!" "But it's not your fault for hiding your powers!! You were scared. Not everything is a fairy tale, but we can have a happy ending, if we choose to." Elsa stopped, and thought deeply about Venom's words. "So, what say this time, you open the door, go to Anna, and find a tradition for you both?" "Yes, I'll do that," said Elsa, "but remember, this is a 'me' thing, not a 'we' thing." "Fine," said Venom, "I'll do it for family.

Elsa found Anna in the attic, and said, "Anna, what are you doing up here?" "I found all these cool things from my childhood!" said Anna, with a helmet and dragon feet gloves. "What's in your's Elsa?" "Mostly gloves." Anna laughed, "Yeah, rows and rows of sattin gloves." Anna opened it, only to find rows and rows of sattin gloves. "Wow, they really did want you to hide them," said Venom. "Welcome to my childhood." "Who's this little guy?" asked Anna. "Oh, Sir Yourgin Beyourin!" said Elsa, holding the stuffed Penguin, "He was a really good listener." Venom then had a tendril come out, and asked to Elsa, "What's in this box?" Elsa looked at it, and said, "Look inside Anna." Anna did, and gasped, "You kept them?"

Elsa and Anna then came out, and saw Sven doing a sherade of some sort. "I think I got this," said Venom, "Olaf is lost in the forest, and is chased by hungry wolves, right?" Sven nodded, and then Venom came out, and held Anna and Kristoff. He lead the way, with Sven right beside him. "OLAF!!" yelled Venom. "OLAF!!" cried Anna, "WHERE ARE YOU?!?" "He's.... not here," said a muffled voice. Olaf's nose was sticking out of a pile of snow. Elsa came out, and helped clear the snow. "I'm sorry," said the snowman, "I couldn't find you guys a tradition." "But we do Olaf," said Anna, "Look." She opened the box, and it revealed a bunch of cards, paper cutouts, and a doll of Olaf. "Is that....me?" "Yes," said Elsa, "Every Christmas, Anna made one of these. You brought us together, and kept us connected when we were apart." "All those years apart," said Anna, "We had you to remind us of our child hood. Of how much we still loved each other." "It's you Olaf," said Elsa, "You are our tradition!"

Elsa: Sure, it's nice to open a gift
That's tied up with a perfect bow
Anna: But the greatest present of all
Was given to me long ago
Elsa: It's something I would never trade
It's the family that we've made

Anna: 'Cause when we're together
I have everything on my list
Elsa: And when we're together
I have all I wished
Anna: All around the Christmas tree
There'll be dreams coming true
Elsa: But when we're together
Then my favorite gift is you

Both: I would travel miles and miles
And I would follow any star
I'd go almost any place
If it's any place you are

Elsa: 'Cause when we're together
Anna: When we're together
Elsa: I'll forever feel at home
And when we're together
Anna: When we're together
Elsa: We'll be safe and warm
Both: Doesn't matter where we are
If you're there with me

Elsa: 'Cause when we're together
That's my favorite place
Both: To be
'Cause when we're together
Elsa: It's a holiday every night
Both: And when we're together
Then the season's bright

Elsa: I don't need the bells to ring
Anna: I don't need the bells
Elsa: I'll know when it's here
Anna: I'll know when it's here

Elsa: 'Cause when we're together
Both: I could stay forever
And when we're together
Anna, Elsa and Olaf: It's my favorite time of year

After they finished singing, Elsa heard Venom crying. "WAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (sniff) OH OH OHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!! Anyone else feeling this shit?" "Venom?" asked Elsa. "What, a man can't show emotion?" Elsa smiled, and Anna asked, "What's wrong with him?" "He's crying at how beautiful this moment is." Just then, a fruit cake landed on Olaf, and Olaf said, "THE FRUITCAKE SURVIVED!!!!" Venom then came out, and swallowed it whole. "Yummy," he said.