Chapter 44

Brooklynn's POV

"I- what was that for?" She asked. "Billie...I love you but I just can't be in a relationship right now." She looked up at me staring into my eyes. "Well...what does that mean?" She asked sadly. "It means that I still love you and I wanna take things slow." I said.

A small smiled appeared on her face. "R-really?" She asked. I nodded. "So we're taking things...slow?" She asked. I nodded. "Ok." She said quietly. "Can you kiss me now." I laughed and leaned down and kissed her.

Someone bursting into the room made me jump back and hit my head on the floor. "Ow." I mumbled as I hit my head. ""Baby are you ok?!" Billie said as she helped me up. "Yea I'm...fine."  I mumbled.

I don't think I was really fine because I started to get dizzy. 

Billie's POV

I looked to the door to see it was finneas who came in. "Seriously finn, just knock next time dude." I grumbled. "The fuck do I have a door for if you guys aren't going to knock." I whispered to myself.

"Sorry, but uh-." Finn was cut off by brooke. "Billie." She said weakly. I turned towards her and she didn't look ok. "Yes baby what's wrong?" I asked. "I don't-." She passed out before she can finished.

I quickly caught her and looked at finneas. "Mom go get mom!" Finn rushed out of my room as I sat down with brooke in my lap. I ran my fingers through her head, "It's gonna be ok." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"What happened?" My mom asked. "Finneas doesn't knock is what happened, he scared brooke and she jumped and fell and hit her head." I said and shot a glare to finn.

My mom came over to me and opened brooke's eyes. "She should be fine." My mom said. "Does she need to go to a hospital?" I asked worriedly. "No, she should wake up in about an hour, she'll be fine honey."

I nodded and looked down at her. I put her on the bed and put the cover over her. "Why did you come in here anyway." I said to finn. "Um have you checked your phone." He said. "No, why?" I asked

"Check instagram."  I grabbed my phone and went to instagram and the first thing I saw was a picture of me and brooke kissing from the party. "Fuck!" I threw my phone at the wall. "Billie calm down-." I cut him off.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down finneas!" I yelled at him. "Just...get out I'll deal with it later." I said sadly. He gave me a sympathetic look but left my room. I laid next to brooke and sighed. "We're in a lot of trouble brooklynn." I mumbled before closing my eyes.

The Next Day

I woke up, I didn't even know I went to sleep. I looked over to brooke and she was staring at the ceiling. "Good morning." I said softly. She turned towards me and smiled. "Morning." I kissed her nose softly and she blushed.

I like when I make her blush it's so cute. "How's your head?" I asked. "It's fine I just have a headache." She said. "I'll get you some medicine." She nodded a little and I got up and walked to my mom room.

I don't know why but she moved the medicine and now I don't know where it is. In knocked on the door and I head a faint come in. "Mom where is the medicine?" I asked.  "In the bathroom cabinet." She simply said. 

I nodded and walked out while closing the door. I went to the kitchen grabbed a cold bottle of water, then went to the bathroom and got the medicine.

I walked back in my room and handed brooke the medicine and she sat up and took it. "Thanks bubba." She smiled. "Anytime." I said and sat down by her. "So what's today's plans?" She asked me.

"Uh I believe I have an interview and a meeting." I said nervously. I don't think she knows about the picture yet. If she does she sure is acting cool about it. I mean I am cool about it, to think about it I don't see why I can't come out.

"Brooke have you been on instagram?" I asked. "Uh yea." She said. "Well did you see the picture of us kissing?" I asked nervously. "Yes.." She said. "And you're not worried?" She shook her head. 

"I mean should I be worried?" She asked. "No no it's just how do I explain that picture at my interview if your technically not officially mines yet." I said. "Uh don't you always tease your supporters?" She asks.

"Your right." I smiled. "Now get dressed we leave in 20 minutes, so I'll just take a shower with you." She nodded and we both got up and grabbed an outfit.

__

We made it to the interview place and I sat down on the couch while everyone else sat behind me. I looked at brooke and she smiled and gave me two thumbs up. I chuckled quietly and turned back around.

"Ok billie whenever your ready." The interviewer said. "I'm ready." I said and cleared my throat. "OK 1, 2, 3 and...we're on!" A guy yelled.

"Today we're here with..." "Billie Eilish." I said and plastered a fake smile.  "How are you today?" He asked. "Um I'm actually pretty good, you know just another day." I said.

He kept asking me questions until he got to the one question I was dreading. "So there's this picture going around on instagram of you kissing a girl." He said. "I'm aware." I said casually.

"Who is she?" He asked. I adjusted in my seat a bit, "That's brooklynn." I said and tried to keep it simple and short. "Who is brooklynn to you." I looked dead at the camera. "That's for me to know." I smirked.

"So Billie a lot of your fans are wondering what is your sexuality?" He asked. "Uh I don't really like to put labels on things like why should we have labels to determine who we are." I sighed. "But I mostly feel like I'm bisexual." I said proudly.

I looked back at brooke and she was smiling 'I'm proud of you.' She mouthed. I smiled and turned back around. "So uh here's me coming out to the world as bisexual." I said. "Ok you heard it everybody, Billie is now out as bisexual." Everyone in the room clapped.

"I'm Billie Eilish and thank you for watching." I said and waved at the camera. They turned them off and I ran to brooke and hugged her. "Baby I did it." I said as tears formed in my eyes. "You did my love." She hugged me back tightly.

"I'm so proud of you." She said. "I love you so much." I said as I let the tears fall. "I love you too." She said softly. "Uh guys sorry to ruin the moment but we have a meeting to go to." Finn said. "Fuck off finn let her have this moment." Brooke said jokingly.

Everyone laughed and I pulled away. "Ok w-we can go now." I sniffled. I grabbed brooke's hand and we walked to my car. I opened the door for her and she got in and I closed the door. I jogged to the drivers side and got in the car.

"Thanks for being here for me, without you I wouldn't of had the courage to come out."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1245 words