Chapter 24

Billie's POV

"Billie I swear to god if you don't answer your phone I will break it." I heard brooke say. "Ok ok jeez." I mumbled. It's 7:00 am and someone was calling me. I groaned and grabbed my phone.

"Hello." I said tiredly. "Hey, did you mean 8:00 in the morning or pm?" I heard brandon voice asks. I sighed, "Pm you idiot, who has dinner at 8 in the morning. Most people are sleep like how I just was."

"Oh my bad sorry, get your rest beautiful." I chuckled. "Bye." I hung up and sat my phone back down and went back to sleep.

__

"Bil get up." I heard brooke say. I opened my eyes slowly and saw she was hovering over me. "Now this is something to wake up to." I smirked. "Oh shut up you horn dog, your mom told me to wake you up." She said and walked away while rolling her eyes.

I sat up tiredly and checked the time. "5:55 pm, man I slept in." I whispered to myself. I should get up and get ready before dinner. I got up and went to my closet and picked out an outfit, which was just some shorts and a tank top with a jacket.

I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower.

Brooklynn's POV

Billie's in the shower, and I'm in finneas's room playing his piano. We made a deal, well not really a deal but an agreement. He lets me play his piano when I need and want to and I'll do whatever he wants.

So yeah that's where I am and what I'm doing right now. "You know you should be a singer." Finneas says out of no where. "Me? No way, I'm to shy for that. Plus I don't know if I want the whole world to know my life."

I sighed at the thought of my dad. "My life has been pretty hard." I mumbled. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked. "No thanks, It was hard enough telling billie about it. Well she kind of figured it out she was just waiting on me to confirm it."

I sighed and stop playing. "Does that even make sense." I turned towards him. "Of course it does, you're forgetting I lived with billie before she knew you." I laughed and shook my head.

"Do you think I spend to much time with billie?" I asked after a while of silence. "Well considering she's your girlfriend, no. But if you guys weren't dating it would look like you would." He said I nodded and turned back around.

"What should I play?" I asked him. "Play...when the party's over." He said. I nodded and started to play. As I was in the middle of the song we heard a knock on finneas's door. "Come in!" Finn said.

"Hey guys." Maggie said. "hey mom." Finn said. "Hi Maggie." I said shyly. "Ok so it's almost dinner time do you think you guys can help?" me and finn looked at each other and smiled. "Of course." Finn said.

Maggie smiled and we followed her out of the room.

Billie's POV

By the time I got out of the shower and did all my routines it was 7:25pm. I grabbed my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls from que. I sighed and called him back. "Hello." "billie what the hell I've been calling you non stop."

"yea I know, and I'm sorry. I actually just got out of the shower." I said. "Oh ok, well I'm on my way." He said. "Ok, see you soon." I hung up and walked out of the bathroom. I heard a lot of laughing so I went downstairs and saw brooke and Finn setting the table. "Hey guys." I said.

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me. Well damn way to kill the vibe billie. "Hey bil." Finn said. "Hi." Brooke said. "So billie is your boyfriend on his way?" My mom asked. "Oh uh y-yea he's almost here." I smiled shyly. I looked at brooke and she just kept setting the table.

I sighed and walked all the way down the steps and helped them. "Can we talk." I whispered to brooke. "I don't want to." Was all she said before placing the last fork down and running upstairs.

I sighed and got my phone that was vibrating out of my pocket. "hello." I said sadly. "Hey, I'm outside." Que said. "Ok here I come." I hung up and announced that brandon was here. I opened the door and there he was standing right there.

He actually looked...good as hell. Wait what? I can't think that I have a girlfriend. "Hey." I smiled at him. "Sup shawty." I hugged him and let him in. I cleared my throat and everyone stopped what they were doing.

Well brooke was still upstairs doing god knows what. "Um this is uh brandon or que or 7 any name is fine really." I said shyly. "Nice to meet you guys." He smiled. "nice to meet you too." My mom said.

"Ok can someone go get brooklynn." My dad said. "I'll get her, billie you can stay down here with your boyfriend." Finneas said with air quotes around boyfriend. I glared at him and then sat down.

Brooklynn's POV

I was upstairs in Billie's room texting Layla and Aliyah. (A/n- If you don't remember those are the people she met in Hawaii.) I told them about the situation but I didn't tell them billie's name, just in case they were ya know supporters.

I heard a knock on the door and I quickly texted to them that I had to go. "yea!" I said. "It's me, um It's time for dinner." I heard finneas say. "Ok I'm coming." While I was up here I changed my clothes so here is what I'm wearing.

I know you might think it's to dressy, but I'm actually going out with Claudia tonight

I know you might think it's to dressy, but I'm actually going out with Claudia tonight. I don't know where we're going though she just told me to dress nice. I walked downstairs and saw a tall dude with pink colored hair.

That must be billie's  "boyfriend". I sighed and sat down. Billie sat next to me and looked me up and down and bit her lip. "You look pretty." She whispered. I nodded to say thank you. "But baby it's just us." She said.

"I know, I'm going out with Claudia today." I said softly. "Alright guys, lets eat." Patrick said. As we started eating Finneas decided to speak first. "So billie, how long have you and brandon been together." 

I laughed because he said he was going to do this. I quickly stopped when maggie looked at me with a confused face. "S-sorry I just remembered a joke." I said shyly. "Uh we um we've been together for like uh...3 months?." she said more as a question.

"Oh three months cool, how come we've never seen him before?" Finneas asked. "Oh uh because he was scared to meet you guys." She said nervously. My phone started vibrating and it was Claudia. 

"Uh may I be excused?" I asked. Patrick and Maggie nodded. I got up and went to the living room. "Hello?" I said. "Brooke I've been outside for hours." I heard Claudia say. "Oh shit sorry." I said.

I hung up and walked back to the kitchen. "Um I kind of have to go if that's ok." I said quietly. "Oh ok, we'll save you some food." I nodded and walked out of the house.

Billie's POV

After brooke left everyone was silent and finneas was just looking at me with disappointment. I looked down and sighed.

__

Me and Que are in my room watching movies. "So mama the party is tomorrow night you comin?" I blushed and looked down. Why the fuck am I blushing. "Oh uh yea." I mumbled. I looked up and he was right there. We were face to face.

He leaned in and kissed me.

______________________________________

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1356 words