𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4 💙

Jacks POV
I seriously fucked up , I really did I honestly don't remember much from yesterday but I know it didn't end well since I'm in a bed with a girl who's not Riley , I tried calling her many times but she just wasn't answering she probably blocked me tbh so once the odd girl next to me left I called mason .
(Call)
Jack - Mason bro I fucked up badly
Mason - why what did you do
Jack - I was seriously drunk yesterday and when I woke up this morning I had this girl next to me and then Riley came to see me and she saw me and the other girl literally naked in bed .
Mason - wow , well mate have you tried texting her or even calling her
Jack - yes I have but I have known her for years and trust me when she gets hard she will just disappear for a while and by while mean 6 months to a year without telling anyone .
Mason - I'll try to talk to her .

Riley's POV
I was literally so hurt and shocked that I just couldn't hold it anymore so I immediately looked for renting apartments and I rented a cheap one , I packed all my stuff , all my clothes , shoes and other things . I left , I left everything behind and I planned on telling no one , absolutely no one .

Two months have past , jack is a mess and feels lost , so does Riley but she has her own apartment and is trying to forget , can she tho ? Can she really forget her only love .

Tyrone - mate you need to forget , you're fully distracted
Phil - he has a point mate you can't keep holding your self back
Jack - I know..it's just annoying how I fucked up
Ben - she will come around trust me
Jack - Ben let's just be honest she will never forgive me
Jude - oi bro Maybe she will

*skip to 5 months*

Riley's POV
I know this is gonna sound horrible but lately I have been seeing mason , yep mason mount I just needed something or someone to distract me from jack , and mason was the only one that came to mind . We have been hooking up for a couple of weeks now and it doesn't feel the same but I just needed someone I really did .

*skip to 8 months*

Soo I got a photoshoot in the Maldives and I'm soo excited , I packed my clothes Mainly bathing suits and light stuff and I talked to Ben yesterday and he said that the boys were also going to the Maldives but probably not the same  place which is good because I'm not ready to even look at jack , even tho I miss talking to him I still get nervous .

Jacks POV
I'm honestly very excited, the season has finished meaning us boys all get a break for a while which is good because I'm pretty tired and we all need a break . When we all got to the airport we checked through security and got on the plane and we all sat in our first class seats , I went to my seat and it was empty , but after a couple of minutes a girl came and sat in it . It was her

Riley's POV
it was him .

Riley - *sighs*
Jack - Riley..

///////////////////////////////////////////////
Ahhhh jack and Riley saw eachother after 8 months what do you think will happen next