I just wanted to see him

Dean’s pov

I started to wake up the 4th day. I opened my eyes weak. I felt relieved when my head didn’t hurt. I looked around and ended up on dad sitting beside me working. “D-Dad?” I asked supriced he was here. I didn’t know how long I was out. I was just surprised he was here. I thought he would be mad I couldn’t handle it. he looked at me and took his pc away and got up. And he did something I didn’t expect at all. He hugged me softly. I was in shock. I hadn’t gotten a hug in so long from my dad. I took my arms around him slow and nervous and a little still in shock. “I am so sorry I didn’t believe you” dad said feeling bad. I calmed and hugged him back more and closed my eyes enjoying the moment. Dad let go after a little. He sat down beside me. “H-How long was I out?” I asked. “4 days” dad said. I panicked when he said that. “W-Whats w-wrong?” dad asked worried trying to calm me down. “I have a b-boyfriend” I said getting my phone. I called cas but he didn’t answer. It worried me. “i-I n-need t-to g-go” I said. I need to get to Cas. If I am in my apartment he can find me because he knows where that is. “Dean calm down I am sure he is okay” dad said getting a doctor without leaving me alone. “He cares about me. And if he seen the news he is probably stressed the fuck out by it” I said feeling horrible for Cas. If he cared as much about me as I did for him. I know it would hurt as hell. When you can’t find out if the love of your life is okay and just hoping he got badly hurt. The doctor checked me. “I can get you to your apartment but you are not playing for at least 5 days. I don’t want you to get hurt. You need to rest. You can watch your team play after 2 days of resting at home okay?” dad asked serious. It felt good that he cared so much about me. I nodded. “okay” I said. The doctor checked me out. Dad helped me to the car and drove me to my apartment. I thanked him and went up to my apartment. I tried to call Cas again but he didn’t answer. I opened my door after 2 minutes since I called him. I could sense alcohol smell and vomit. I put my arm in front on my mouth. It smelled horrible. I went in and my heart sank when I saw Cas passed out on the sofa curled up and alcohol bottles around him. I opened some windows. And started to clean. I felt fine so I did it. I cleaned Cas mouth and took off some of his clothes. So he wouldn’t burn he was sweating. I put on him some comfortable clothes that was mine. I took his clothes and washed it. I moved Cas more comfortable. I got a blanket and put it over him. He didn’t wake up. I was sure he had passed out. I had cleaned the bucket that had vomit. I had put it beside the sofa if he needed to vomit. I got some water and put it on the table. I took Cas up and laid under him. I made him drink. He was unconscious. I got two glasses of water in him. I had my hands on his softly and comforting him. I slowly fell asleep.

Cas’s pov

I was starting to wake up. I was a little out of it so didn’t realise at first. When I did realise I was on top of someone and they were holding my hands. I tensed. I jumped up. I forgot that my head hurt. I closed my eyes in pain as it was pounding because I sat up so fast. I was sitting on top of him. I opened my eyes and saw who it was. Dean slowly woke up and looked at me sleepy. I jumped at him hugging him tight. “ah” Dean said laughing hugging me back. “You scared the shit out of me” I said sad and tears starting to come. My head was still hurting but I just focused on Dean. “I am really sorry. I was out for 4 days. Dad told me they put me in a coma so I would get the rest my body needed. And that I still had a lot of alcohol in my system. But I am okay now. And I am here with you” I said softly. I tried not to cry but it didn’t work. I cried. Dean comforted me. I cried to felt empty and had got it out. I slowly fell back to sleeping. Dean stayed awake a little longer just comforting me drawing softly on my back. When he saw I was asleep and didn’t wake up he went asleep too.