"Wow!" I resorted. "How is this so strong?" I asked Carls, my chest burning.

"Oh, that is nothing, my dear." He laughed.

I rubbed my chest slightly, but I wanted more. I was not leaving this bar until I was drunk enough to get me a husband who was ready to wed this too much of a woman.

I downed the last remaining five in no time. And to my surprise, I wasn't so drowsy. I was never a drunken, period. I didn't even drink on my good days.

I guess you can always make an exception.

While I was ordering my second round of shots, my phone rang. It was Mercedes, my best friend. Merc was like my second-lifetime warranty. She was just a babe. Quiet, sensible, and just the opposite of me. And I know her phoning meant she heard about my wedding stunt.

I took another shot then I started, "SLS..." I dragged out her name in a loud voice. I called Mercedes 'SLS' because that was her favorite model of the Mercedes-Benz cars.

"You jumped your wedding?!" She yelled a little too loud for my liking. I removed the phone away from my ear.

"You too loud." I retorted, yelling a little louder than your average person.

"I leave you for a few months and this is what you do? You stand your future husband up, and you get drunk? How and when did you change so much?"

"Okay, I can explain." I lowered my voice. "I jumped my wedding because Yoongi is the one married to Nicholas, and-"

"What?" Her voice was evidence of her shock.

"And well, I said I had a husband. That's why I jumped it." I giggled, hiccupping.

"Are you crazy?" She yelled again.

"Shhhh...SLS...Shhh." I was feeling a bit dizzy. These shots were starting to get to me.

"Junie!"

"Bye Merc..." I smiled, ending the call.

I took the remaining shots within minutes. And I asked for two dozen more. I took those in no time and my head was starting to act weird. I asked Carlson for some water because the shots were getting to me now.

"Sure honey." He poured me tap water and I downed it and asked for more. He poured some more, and I downed it again.

After three glasses of water, I needed to use the toilet, and since I've been here, a thousand and one times, not to drink, sometimes it was for babysitting. So I knew this place like the back of my hand.

I stood up and told Carl that I was going to use the toilet and maybe take a mini nap. My head was spinning and I was drunk. I could feel it. My knees were weak, and I was walking back and forth.

At least, I reached the toilet, and I went to pee. After two minutes, I came out, washed my hands and I looked in the mirror, and I looked at myself. Just looked at me.

I was pretty, I give you that. I removed all my hairpins and I untied my bun. I ran my hands through my hair, and I massaged my scalp. It was soothing.  Although I had jet black hair that was right on my shoulders, I had dyed it a shade of brown for the wedding.

I fix my hair using my fingers as a comb. Once it was set, I tied it loosely as a high bun to wash my face. After I had washed my face, I wiped the face with a toilet paper towel to remove the remaining makeup which wasn't much.

When I was done, I took a deep breath in, and I smiled at myself. Knowing that I did well. I went to the back house where I used to sleep when I was a kid. Luckily, it was still the same.

The setting and the house itself were no different. Carls house had Victorian vibes house. Your nineteenth hundred types of home. But it was kinda modern now. It's still Victorian, but different. It was different but not very different. The only difference was that they had changed the curtains, and the bedding was a darker shade of grey.

I ran my fingers lightly on the fabric just reminiscing on the olden days. How Carlson would sing for me when I was scared, and how we would eat mac and cheese when I woke up, or when I was sad.

I went to bed and I took off my shoes. I don't have anything to wear so, I will nap in this dress. As I was drifting into slumber, my thoughts were on Yoongi and Nicholas and their happily ever after.

At least one of us was happy.

****************************************

Well, another chapter this is.

I hope it's good and well guess what, someone is about to get married.