"To the toilet?" He looked at me and then at my hand still holding unto his sleeve.

"Oh," I quickly let go of his sleeve. "oh my gosh, I'm sorry for stopping you,"

"I think you should go inside, they might be needing you," I nodded and push open the door. I hear him take a deep breath and exhale right before the door closed.

"Ah MC you're back," Diavolo immediately greeted me.

"Good, we were just about to wrap things up here but we still need to get your agreement on a few things," Lucifer nodded.

"What is it?" I sat back down in my previous seat and Asmo didn't waste any time to snuggle up to me.

"Demon, let her go will you? I think that's enough of you sticking yourself to MC like that," Kegan said from where he is now sitting, glaring straight at Asmo. Well that's surprising seeing as he was keen on not sitting in the beginning. Asmo just ignores him which I could see clearly annoys him.

"Listen MC, Kegan say that he will be sleeping in your room unless you stay in Purgatory Hall, are you okay with that or would you rather stay at Purgatory Hall so you won't have to share a room with him?" Diavolo asked. I look at all the brothers, I can feel all of their anticipation to hear my answer. I thought the question over in my head. I obviously am uncomfortable to share a room with a man I just met despite him being an angel but at the same time I don't really feel like separating from the brothers.

"I... don't really feel comfortable to share a room with you Kegan even if you're an angel and probably won't try to do anything to me,"

"Trust me I won't," he said but I could see that he's avoiding to look at me directly.

"But staying at Purgatory Hall... I don't really feel like separating from the brothers,"

"We don't want you to go too MC," Asmo said as he hugged my arm tighter.

"MC is not leaving Asmo, she's just going to stay at Purgatory Hall for a while and we'd all still meet at school, " Lucifer sighed.

"Wait so you're actually leaving?" All eyes snap to Levi standing at the door, staring straight at me. I didn't even notice the door open.

"I just said she isn't leaving Levi, she's just going to stay with the angels," Lucifer said as he pinch the bridge of his nose.

"This is unfair!" He objected and I'm actually surprised that he's actually getting involved in this as he always seem to be eager to return back to his room.

"Levi, hey it's okay, alright? I'll be fine," I smiled at him but he just shake his head as he sits down.

"Well, I guess everything is settled then?" Diavolo asks and Lucifer just slowly nods his head. "Barbatos and I will take our leave now, then." He stood up, Barbatos already standing behind him.

"I'll show you guys to the door," Lucifer said as he too stands up. Diavolo just nods and the three of them leave the room, leaving me, Kegan and the brothers behind. For a moment, all of us was silent until Levi stood up.

"I'm going back to my room," Levi kept his head down and walked away, not sparing us another glance. I stood up to catch him but Belphie immediately grabbed my hand.

"I still want to talk to you," he say as he glance at the door.

"We'll talk Belphie, I just need to talk to Levi for a bit," I promised him and he just sigh.

"Fine but make it quick, I'll meet you at the attic," he mumbled in reply. I smile to him as thank you and rush out of the room.

"Levi!" I yell as I push open the door. I see him about to close the door to his room and immediately ran there. "Levi wait!" I call out to him. He stopped and looked at me, a confused look on his face.