"Yeah, I guess you could say that. I don't know, the whole day is just giving me a headache," I sigh as I lean against the wall.

"I could see how much stress this situation is giving you," he nodded. Again I just sigh and push off the wall.

"So, is there actually anything I could help you with?" I ask as I go near him.

"Ah no, I'm just finishing up when you came here but thank you for offering," he answered with a smile. He reached for a cup set aside from the rest. I didn't really noticed it at first, but now that I'm near him I can see that this cup is the only one that is already filled. "Here, it's for you," he said as he handed it to me.

"Oh, what's this?" I ask as I take the cup from him. I sniffed at it and it smelled sweet and soothing somehow.

"It's a special tea I made for you, it's supposed to help you soothe some of those stress," he informed me as he arranged the teapot and the teacups on top of a tray.

"You didn't have to," I told him as I took a sip of it, "hey, this tastes great, thanks Barbatos," I once again breath in the soothing aroma of the tea as I took another sip.

"It was Lord Diavolo that suggested I make something to help you with the stress," he smiled at me, "let's get back, shall we?"

"Yeah sure." We walked side by side as we return back to the common room, making a few small talk on the way. As we neared the door, I found it surprisingly quiet, I was sure they'd explode into yet another argument. We stopped in front of the door and Barbatos turned to look at me.

"Are you ready to return or do you still need to take your time? If so then I'll leave you to take some time for yourself," he asked softly.

"Yeah, I think I'll stay out here for a just a little bit," he nodded and told me he'll explain it to the others. I thanked him and he entered the room, closing the door behind him and leaving me outside alone. I lingered outside for a bit to see if I can hear what they're talking about inside but all I hear are muffled whisper and so I gave up and just wandered around. Before I knew it, I was already at the portrait room. Now, I never really paid much attention to this place but now I took my time to inspect the pictures hung.

Most of them are pictures of the brothers, some even from when they were little. I smiled at how adorable they looked when they were little comparing it to them now, at how much they grew up. There were also pictures of Diavolo and Barbatos along with Lucifer and even one of Lucifer and Simeon together. There were other pictures of people I never saw, scenery photos and art works. I realized that I've been gone for long enough now and head back to the common room, the now empty cup still in my hand.

I scrolled through Devilgram as I walk back to the common room. I didn't realize that someone exited the room just as I was about to enter and walked right into them. I quickly apologize and look up to see that it's Leviathan. "Levi!"

"M- MC it's you, you're back," he turned to close the door.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking earlier and walked right into you," I notice him fumbling with his hands. "Levi, are you okay?"

"I uh ye- yeah I'm fine," he looked away but not before I notice the blush forming on his cheeks.

"Why are you blushing?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"N- no I'm not!" He silently mumble a curse when it came out loud. "Look, I gotta go," he turned to walk away. I tug at his sleeve.

"Wait, is the meeting done already?" Was I gone that long?

"Uh no but it's nearing an ending already I think,"

"Oh, so where are you going then?" I asked half confused and half intrigued.