"You're welcome." Milia said with a smile: "When you are hungry, you can practice the Codex of the Holy Maiden. This will make us forget our physical hunger."

"The Saint's Code?"

Miria was a little surprised: "You don't know?"

Chen Ruxin shook his head, never heard of it.

"But you do have spiritual power in your body. If you haven't studied the Codex of the Holy Woman, you can't have it."

Chen Ru thought for a while, and replied: "In the previous church, a nun taught me how to master this force skillfully."

"It turned out to be like this. There are only chapters outside and it's not complete." Miria seemed to understand, and then handed her the book that looked like a scripture in her hand.  Choose the ceremony, you are running out of time."

Chen Ruxin did not answer, and asked, "Where are you?"

"I have written down all this code." Miria smiled and replied: "I'm pretty sure about the selection."

"Thank you." Chen Ruxin took the thick code.

"Then I won't disturb you, Aqin."

"Yeah." Watching Sister Miria leave, she suddenly remembered that she hadn't asked her what to do with her, so she gave it up after thinking about it.  Chen Ruxin turned around and entered the house and closed the door.

Looking at the code in his hand, the bronzing pattern that Chen Ruxin's eyes fell on the cover was the portrait of Alice.

After opening the code, Chen Ruxin began to look at it.

Very detailed, each chapter of attack, defense, and treatment is very clear.

Chen Ru's heart turned and he looked directly at the chapter on treatment.

When Chester came back, he saw Chen Ruxin sitting on a chair under the dim candlelight with a thick book on her lap, reading it carefully.

Such a beautiful picture made him want to destroy it for a moment.

When the wind blew, Chen Ruxin raised his head and saw Chester standing in front of the window with scarlet eyes looking at her.

Chen Ruxin closed the code on her lap and stood up: "Where have you been?"

Seeing that Chen Ruxin's complexion looked much better, Chester moved his hand slightly and said nothing.

"The Holy Land is not conducive to your walking, there is something I can do." Chen Ruxin walked to him and slowly said: "In three days, everything will be over, you just have to wait..."

Chester looked at her coldly, Chen Ruxin met his look, not afraid, and continued: "I promise to be a tool for your revenge. If you remove the source of your pain, you will surely do it." Just get rid of him.  The source of the pain is not Chester, who has been blackened a thousand years later, so...her mission is completed.

The purpose was the firm and gentle look in her eyes, which made Chester stunned for a while.

He is very tall, and Chen Ruxin must raise his head to speak to him.

Seeing her slender and fragile neck unsuspectingly exposed in front of her, the bloodthirsty thought once again made his fangs eager to move.

Suddenly, her pale face flashed in her mind, and his eager thought was forcibly suppressed.

At this time, Chester didn't want to listen to what she said, and didn't care, and responded indifferently: "Yeah."

Although Chen Ru didn't have any expression on his heart, his expression was very soft: "Give me your hand."