Chapter 2

Hyy I'm back with chapter 2.
So enjoy reading.

Shanaya was sitting in her cabin and was in deep thinking. Sia came and sat beside her.

Sia - hyy idiot.

Shanaya came out of her thought and realized that sia is here.

Shan - hyy Sia.

Sia - where are you lost.

Shan - nowhere.

Sia - come on say it you know that you can't lie to me.

Shan - was thinking that I am so lucky to have a bestie like you.

Sia - that u are, but why suddenly this thoughts.

Shan - sometimes I feel Rohan and Abhi's friendship broke because of me.

Sia - no it's not.

Shan - they were best friends but because I dump Rohan for Abhi , there friendship broke. So I'm responsible for that.

Sia - no it's not truth. You aren't responsible for that. You only told me that after you kissed abhi you felt guilty for doing that to Rohan.

Shan - that I felt. It's truth.

Sia - but after that they both burst on each other , it was not only on you, it was also their personal problems on each other. So don't feel bad.

Shan - I wish I could do something to make them best friends like before.

Saying this Shanaya went from there. Sia was in deep thinking about Shanaya's words.Suddenly her phone started ringing, she saw it was her dad.

Sia - hyy dad.

SD - hyy beta, what are you doing.

Sia - working at office.

SD - beta see my friend from India who is trusty of ST. Teresa is having his sons wedding so all are gathering there and I want your company to design clothes ok.

Sia - ok dad.

SD -bye.

Sia - bye.

After talking with her dad an idea pop in her brain. She decide to tell her dad to talk to his and ask him to organize a student meet of ST. Teresa's students.
She hope her plan work and both Rohan and Abhi meet.

After an hour...

Sia's pov.

Thank god uncle agreed for students meet but he told that there should be something like a function, come on Sia think what can happen.

Pov. ends

She went to Shanaya's cabin.

Shan - hyy Sia, thank god you are here a client is coming for a deal.

Sia - which deal?

Shan - that dance academy.

Sia - yeah ok. You'll handle it right.

Shan- no you have to be present here.

Sia - when they are coming?

Shan - maybe half an hour.

Sia- ok ( in mind- let's not tell shanaya About plan , I'll surprise her.)

Meanwhile with Sameer and Shreya.

Shre - hyy Sam can you go to S&S fashion designing company for upcoming shows costume.

Sam - why, everytime you are going, then why should I go this time.

Shre - plzz I'm going to on a date with Ronnie.

Sam- ok ok go.

Shre - bye stupid.

Sam - yeah bye silly.

Sameer went there and saw girl was walking while talking on phone. Her leg slipped and she was about to fall but sameer caught her and got lost in her beautiful eyes.

Sam - hyy, are you from heaven?

Girl ( confused) - no, why

Sam - cause you are like an angel.

Girl stood up.

Girl - what a lame flirting.

Sam - when you were about to fall I helped you, you should thank me.

Girl ( dramatically) - oh thank you so much your highness.

She left from there.

So this was second chapter.

Do you also think that Rohan and Abhi's friendship broke because of Shanaya?

Who would be that girl? ( Sia / Shanaya/ someone else)

Rohan's entry will show in next chapter

Stay tuned,

By Riya