"Good! I don't want to know how poor this uncle is. I only know that the world's poorest person is probably me!" Lisa gave her Dad a murderous look. Marco pleaded, "But what is the uncle to do?"

He owed the bad debts, what does that have anything to do with them? They've been neighbors for so many years, how could he?

"Ah... I don't know, he could be in Seoul..." Marco had gone to their home several times already, but the wife does not know anything, and keeps apologizing to him. He saw that they were really poor, and didn't have the heart to pressure them.

"Seoul? Do you mean he's run away?" Oh my God!

"I think so..." Looking at her increasingly livid face, cold sweat formed on his forehead.

"The one hundred and fifty million Won, how did you even get it?" Although the business was good, but her Dad always lent out money, so they never had any savings.

"That's why I hope you would help ah..." Marco looked guiltily at his daughter.

"Help? How am I supposed to help by infiltrating a hotel and stealing someone's personal information?"

"Our B & B is pretty well-known in Gimhae, Ulsan, and other tourist cities. We've built up a good reputation over the years. If we sell it at a good price, we should be able to return the money..."

"Wait a minute! You mean... You want to sell our B & B?" Lisa didn't want to live anymore.

Although her dream is to open a coffee shop and she wasn't interested in running the B & B, but she knew that both her Mom and Dad built that B & B from the ground up. Whether they had to sell it or not, she will feel very reluctant.

"Yes, I've thought about this a long time. We can definitely raise the money right way."

"But, is this alright? The B & B, we've had this business for so many years..."

Seeing his daughter's hesitation, Marco waved his hand.

"Oh, life is short and unpredictable. We should address the present difficulties first... Ah, yes, I haven't finished. Do you know the five star hotel chain "Emerald Plaza"? I recently heard they intend to develop business in Busan, and is also very active in acquiring a B & B. I would say this is a good opportunity. If they are willing to purchase our B & B, then we wouldn't have to worry about the debt. I have to find ways to convince them. Do you have any suggestions?"

Lisa shook her head.

"Their general manager doesn't want to purchase our B & B!" Marco couldn't help but fume.

"I asked the general manager directly why they didn't want to purchase our B & B. He said that he didn't think our B & B design was any good, and the location is poor. Compared to other places, the value is too low. What...what is he talking about ah?! He didn't even bother to send someone to inquire about our guests ah! The general manager must have a psychological problem. He must be a profiteer, trying to pressure us into lowering the price so we lose everything. We mustn't let him succeed, right?"

"Alright, don't get too excited. You're getting older, you should worry about your hypertension ah." Lisa tried to soothe her Dad.

"Lalice-ah, just help your Dad steal some secrets to blackmail their company into purchasing our B & B. You just have to get close to the general manager. Even if he caught you red handed, we could still use that as a bargaining chip to force him into buying our B & B. What do you say?"

"This..." Lisa creased her brows.

After her initial rage, she has had time to cool down. What's important now is to find a solution out of this dilemma. But to become a spy is rather farfetched.