The end 💜

" Shivani??. Who's Shivani? " Sivaangi asked and started beating him.

He can't do anything as his hands are tied. He got it with a smile on his face.

" Oiiii rowdy edhuku d enna kidnap panna?" He asked and even though she's afraid inside she maintained her gethu.

" First say who's Shivani?" She asked untying his hands.

" Sivaangi Dan toungue slip aagi Shivani nu vanduruchu." He said and she murmured " varum varum."

" Haha hey pondatii..Edhuku d mama na kidnap panna?" He asked and pulled her as a result she landed on his lap.

" Adhu suprise uh..." She said and tried to stand but his grip is so tight that she couldn't even move an inch.

" Naan ungala kidnap panna madhiri illa neengadan enna kidnap panna madhiri iruku ." She said pouting and he laughed.

" Naan Dan d pannen.. Lifelong en heart la nee prisoner Dan.." he said huskily.

" Idha naan sollalam nu irundhen." She exclaimed and he pulled her cheeks.

" Wavelength uh maa.." he said and she laughed .

" Ama yaara vechu panna?" He asked and she smiled sheepishly.

At the same time Surya is glaring those men.

" Arivu Iruka Unga yaarukachu? Enna kekama epdi Neenga panlam?"he yelled at them.

" Illa boss .Unga phone la irundhu dan vanduchu.. Maapilai ya kidnap panni Indha location ku kondu varanum nu .Adhan ." One of them said and by seeing Surya's fierce gaze he lowered his head.

" Inimel naan nerla sollama edhayum pannakoodadhu..Purinjadha?" He asked dangerously and they nodded.

He left the place and dialled Sivaangi s number.

" Aiyoooo annen Dan..Maatitene.." she said keeping her face innocent and attended the call.

" Annneeeee ." She said in a low tone.

" Ethana maniku vareenga? " Surya asked without beating around the bush.

" Oru one hour la ne." She said and Surya disconnected the call.

" Enna Achu?" Ashwin asked and she replied " Anna edavadhu unofficial ah pannanum na Ivangala Dan koopduvaru..Avaru phone la irundhu ungala kidnap panna solli Oru message poten..But Anna ku therinjiduchu pola." She said shrugging her shoulders.

" Kd fellow." He Murmured and she smiled sheepishly.

" Ungaluku Oru kutty suprise uh.." she said and tied a black piece of cloth around his eyes.

" Kanna katti enga di kootitu pora?" He asked and she laughed.

" Adhan sonnane mama suprise nu..Vaanga.." saying so she held his hands and walked towards the lake.