Surya to watch Ashwin?

" Enga papa kilambita? " Surya asked Sivaangi who is getting ready excited..

" Adhuva..Avara paka Dan ne..Iniku leave Dana ..Adhan.." she said with a blushing smile..

" Oh okay...Epdi pore?" He asked..

Sivaangi felt odd as Surya never ask questions when she's going out..

" Avaru street end la wait pannuvaru ne.." she said..

" Oh okay ma..Kaila enna gift ah?? " Surya asked..

" Ama ne..Namma vaangunadhu dan..Nalla Irukula ?" She asked at the same time Ryan came in .

" Nalla iruku papa..Poitu sikiram vandaranu seriya..Ipo ipdilam panradhu seriilla ." He said In a serious tone.. Sivaangi thought ' kalyanathuku munnadi velila adikadi povenam nu solraru pola..'

" Ok ne..Naan varan..Bye na.." she said to him and waved bye to Ryan ..

She waited at the end of the street and Ashwin came..She sat behind him and he went..

" Enna boss Neenga?" Ryan asked irritated..

" Yen Ryan ennachu? " Surya asked casually..

" Enna vilayadaringala?? Papa va edhuku andha paiyan kooda anupuninga?? " He asked angrily..

" Avata solli puriyavekkamudiadhu..Nee enna nambara la..Enaku first Ashwin love true va nu theriyanum..Aprm Enaku therinja varaikum Rakshan love true dan.. But avanayum note pananum.." Surya said..

' Ivaru enna ninaikararu gnaradhe puriya matengathu..' he thought..

" But epdi watch panna poreenga?" Ryan asked..

"Ashwin ku Naanum Sivaangi um dan gift select panom...Adhu oru watch.. Morning varaikum en room la Dan irundadhu..Sivu edukara Konjo nerathuku munnadi Dan andha watch ah..." Before he could complete itself Ryan understood it..

" Boss..Masss uhhhh.." saying so Ryan hugged him and Surya smiled..

" Ashwineyy.. Ungaluku oru gift vaangunen.." Saying so she forwarded the watch..

" Wow thank you ma..Romba nalla iruku.." he said with a smile..

" Hihi welcome Ashwineyy.." she said and they sat on the nearby table in the restaurant..

" Enna ma sapdara?" He asked her..

" Blackforest cake and vannila icecream.." Sivaangi said and Ashwin is shocked hearing it..

" Enna sonna??" He asked..

" Enaku cake ungaluku icecream..Epovum Neenga Adana sapduvinga Inga vanda.." she asked and he sighed in relief..

" Oh okay maa.." saying so he ordered it..

After having it Ashwin paid the bill and Sivaangi is still eating her cake..

" Sikiram sapdu maa..Mudinja shopping poitu aprm veetuku polam.." he said and she nodded excited..

She completed eating and got up..Ashwin saw how childishly she ate.. Without thinking he wiped off the cream near the corner of her lips sending shivers to her spine...

She blushed and turned her face while Ashwin realized what he did..He went inside the washroom and washed his hands..

He rubbed his nape and blushed thinking what he did..He came out and  caught Sivaangi who is staring him..she is blushing as he caught her staring him.

" Polama?" He asked and she nodded.. They went shopping and purchased a lot..

" Ivlo weight ah iruke.." Sivaangi said and Ashwin glared her.

" Ella bags ayum thookitu varadhu naanuh.. Unaku rendu bag ah thooka avlo sangadama?" He asked raising his eyebrows..

" Naan manasula ungalayum sumakren la..Adhan andha weight kooda indha weight um serndhadhale ipdi aagiruchu.." she said with a mischievous smile..

" Aathaaa...Naan ketadhu thappu dan vidu.." he said and she laughed..He dropped her at the end of her street and she got the bags that contains her dresses and ashwin stopped her by holding her hands..

" Sivaangi maa.." he called and she asked him " Sollunga Ashwineyy.."

" I love you snow.." he whispered near her ears and her cheeks are crimson red..

" I love you too manna.." saying so she started walking without even waiting for his reply..

He is admiring the way his snow is walking..

" Oiii snow.." he shouted and she turned with a smile and winked at him..He gave her a flying kiss and poor sivu Papa is having bags in both hands so can't catch it..She pout and he laughed..

Veetuku poitu text panren..He said in sign language and she nodded before going..

He is about to start his bike but he got a call so he attended it..

" Hlo Ashwin..Naan dhan.." he heard a female voice..

" Honeyy??" He asked and he received a hmm as reply..

" Sollu.. Everything Ok la.." he asked and she replied " Surya ku unga mela doubt vanduruchu..I think avaru confirm eh pannitaru.. Careful ah irunga da.." she said in a tensed tone..

" Enna honey solra?? Ok vidu naan pathukaren..." He said and at the time they heard a voice " Aarohi mam sir ungala kooptaru.."

" Okay Ashwin..En TL koopdararu aprm pesren.." she said and disconnected the call..

Ryan and Surya went to office after sometime..Ryan got a call from his mom so he took a day off and went from the office..

On the way he saw her waiting for someone..It's like she's waiting to get lift.Ryan s face brightened by seeing her..

" Ariyana..Yaaruku wait panreenga?" He asked her..( Surya oda edhir veetu ponnu dan pa)

" Veetuku dan..If you don't mind drop panreengla??" She asked with hesitation..

" Kandipa Vaanga.." he said and she smiled " Thank you.." she replied and sat behind him..

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Ryan Kum set aagiduchu 😜🙈..

Haiiiiiii cutiess... Hope you like it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Please do vote and comment 🤩🤩🤩

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 🤗🙏🙏

But I have noticed a thing Reads are same but votes are decreasing..
So I thought of setting a target..

Target - 80+ votes..

Any guesses about that girl?? Imaginary character ah illa unmaiyave Apdi oru ponnu irukala??

What's running on Surya s mind?? Any guesses???

Keep on supporting 🤩🤩🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️

With love,
Magizhini.