CHAPTER - 12

Next day I woke up in the noon with a message of Adam.

"Babby I already know that you are coming here for a week. My dad told me.
Pack your stuff im on my way to pick you up❤️"

I love him !.

I took a bath and packed my bag for the week im going to spend with Adam.
I helped my siblings to pack their stuff too.

"Mom, are you driving us there ?" Sam asked.

"No they are coming to pick you guys up"

*I knew it already*

"Okay" all of us said.

Adam entered our house with a happy face on greeted my mom.. Have some snacks and took us with him.

I and Adam sit in front seat while my sibling were on backseat.

While sitting beside him I admired how hot he looks when he drift the steering wheel. How he changes the gears. His focus while he was driving.
Even though we were sitting in polite distance I can still smell his cologne which gives me butterflies.
We dont talk through out the way only the songs were going on and some chattering of my siblings.

We stopped in front of a 4-story apartment which looks so fancy. At first I dont believe he lives there but then I remembered he is rich he can~

We all stepped of car and got on the top floor where his parents were waiting for us. The door flung open and we saw uncle and aunty we greeted eachother.

"Nice to meet you uncle and aunty"

"Nice to meet you to sweetie"

~

After a good shower we all gathered for dinner. Aunty made typical indian thali for us and that was too tasty I was really enjoying myself there and my siblings were happy too.

"So how about a movie night?" Adam asked.

"Im tired baby i'll sleep" aunty said.

"If your mom is sleeping im out too. But you kids enjoy." Uncle said.

"Yay im in, im in" yashi and sam said.

"Im too" I said.

After the dinner adam lead us to the mini home theatre he has in his house.

"God damn he is really rich !!" I said in my mind.

The movie started and as we only 4 were there adam took a chance to stay close to me. He sat beside me.

So were sitting like :-

Adam - me - yashi - sam.

Okay so movie started and it was a romantic-emotional movie which was recently released so I was excited becoz im more into movies and dramas 😜

In the mid of the movie there comes a romantic kissing scene and adam hold my hand which litteraly gave me shivers.
(Actually this was the first time that I was having skinship with someone so its like my first experience)

He came closer to my ear and asked me
"Do you want one ?"

I dont know what to say so I just looked down to my feet.

"Dont worry you wont get pregnent"

On his line I laughed. He actually made me feel comfortable and I love this thing about him.

As soon as the movie was over sam and yashi was too tired and just want to sleep so got in a room actually adam's room. It was a huge room with a king sized bed and everythings were organized accordingly.

"WoW!! Your room is really tidy, you are really a perfectionist !"

"Its not like that it all the time, mom told me clean up or she will not recharge the wifi this time😂 so I have to !"

"Hahahaha !!! I get it "

"Im sleepy sis we both are sleeping on the bed you make your bed " both sam and yashi said.

"Yah ! Good night "

"Good night"

"So lets make our bed"

Wait did he just said our bed omg I can't handle this...i git frozen to the place I was.

"No no problem you go sleep in the other room and I will adust with my siblings"

"Oh okay....so can I make my bed just down here"

"What will your parents think bout us..I dont think its a good idea"

"They dont think that much, they are so open-minded. Dont worry baby.
Just help me make my bed !"

"Oh okay"

We both gathered the matress and quilt and made a bed comfortable for him to sleep.

I was just about to lay on that king sized bed,a hand grabbed me from my waist a and turned me over to face him.

My heartbeat was rushing like rollercoaster and then me pull to down towards his bed where he was sitting.

"Stay up with me"

"Im so tire..."

I was stopped he hugged me for the first time. My heart was beating fast and so was his...I was too close to him that I can feel his hot breathe on my neck which makes me feel so good.

"I love you ginny❤️"

"Me too adam❤️"

He released the hug to make me face him. I was looking down, checks red as tomatoes. He cupped my face and start to admire me and he leaned on for that one thing he wanted to do from the first day may be and I even dont stopped him because maybe I also wanted this to happen.

The moment when he placed his lips on mine was the moment I realised that nose doesn't interrupt the kiss.

~(Okay ive seen it many times but its the first ever time I got practical.)~

He pulled me closer grabbing me from my waist making the kiss more intense. The kiss was long and intense. He explored every inch on my mouth without leaving a spot. He pushed me on his bed and now was over me and both of arms were on the either side blocking me from moving. He then leaned on one more time down to my neck and kissed every inch possible. It was so good. As he moves his lips I can feel the shiver in my backbone. He was getting down to my chest but I stopped him.

"A-Adam n-no."

He then stopped and lied beside me. This time we faced each other. He put a hand on face carrasing it sweetly.

"Love you babe"

"Me too baby"

"I wont ever do anything that hurt you "

"I know"

He pulled me closer in his arms.

"You can sleep now"

"Hmm"

His arms feel so warm and comfortable that I fall asleep.