Newly found Friendship (1)

Hello my fellow readers! Information about the reader is on the description of the story. Kindly enjoy my story and leave a feedback at the end when needed. If you also can, please do leave a vote. Thank you! (Btw I'll try to make this as British as possible. I'm from the Southeast Asia and I'm not that fluent in English)

"Tobyyyyyyyy!" called the sibling. "Yes Y/n, do you need anything??" Tubbo said. "I'm going to go to the nearest corner shop, do you need anything?" They asked while putting on their shoes. "Nothing much but can you buy me a few snacks? I'm going live in a few." He said. "Alright, have fun Tubbs!" They said as they left the house. They wore their earphones and played their favorite playlist in shuffled as they slowly walk towards the convenience store. [I'm sorry I just found 'corner shop/store' kinda weird. NO OFFENCE BRITISH PEOPLE LOVE YOU!] 

'Sunflower by Rex Orange County starts playing'

They hummed the beat of the music while entering the store. Strolling through isle of snacks while picking some for them and Tubbo. Suddenly they remembered how Teagan and Lani also would like some snacks so they placed multiple pocky boxes in the cart. They walked towards the drink isle.

'Agoraphobic by CORPSE started playing'

They smiled as the song played. They were getting a few drinks without paying attention to other people around them. As they opened the next door for the coffee side, they accidentally hit the person beside them. They stopped the music and immediately apologized. "I'm so sorry, oh god." They said as the person chuckled at their clumsiness. "It's alright sweetheart, please be more cautious on what's around you next time." The young man said as he made a close-eyed smile with dimples showing.

They froze. he was oddly attractive to her. Wearing a white tuck in shirt and black ripped jeans. He was wearing a converse shoes and also had a few piercings. He was also sweet. They smiled "Thank you very much kind sir, have a good day". The guy soon left while they picked a few glass  bottles of coffee for Teagan and for them. he continued played the song and payed for the items. They walked out of the store.

'Sweet Hibiscus Tea by Penelope Scott starts playing'

A few minutes of walking, they arrived the household. "I'm home everyone!!!" They shouted. "Y/nnnnn!" both Teagan and Lani shouted. They gave them the snacks and drinks that was for them. They walked towards Tubbo's room and decided to knock first  to not disturb the stream. "Come in." their brother said on the other end. They entered his room and smiled at him. "Hey Tubbs! here's the snacks and drinks that you wanted.". "Thank you! want to say hi to the stream?" he said while looking at what they got them. 

"Hello everyoneeeeeee" They greeted as they waved to the screen. Tubbo handed them the headphones and signaled for them to take it. They accepted and adjusted the headphones. "Hello?-" "WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNN" Tommy shouted interrupting Wilbur's greetings. "CHILDDDDDDDDD" They shouted back happily. Both Tommy and Y/n was close friends ever since Tubbo introduced him to her. 

"Helooooo" I heard a sweet voice. "Hello! May I know who's in the call with my brother? Just making sure he's not making illegal deals with anyone-" someone joined the call interupting you. "EYYYYYYYYYYYYY EL TUBBOOOOOOOOOO, DO YOU WANT SOME HAPPY POWDER??????" A man voice ringed through the call.

They looked at Tubbo weirdly. Laughs were heard in the call including Tubbo. The chat was also spamming "LOL"s and "BIG QQQQQ". "Hello new person! I would like some but can we do the deal after the stream? cause ya now my brother is still here so maybe-" "Y/n!" Tubbo shouted. "EYYYYYYYYYYYY EL TUBBO'S SISTERRRRRRR" I giggled at how he acted, it was really funny. "Nice to meet you to person, may I know everyone here once again?" They asked. Wilbur, Niki and Quackity. "So Y/n, may we know a small information about you?" Wilbur asked.