Chapter 7

Lucy's POV:

I wake up slowly the next morning and look out the window, it was raining. My bed was really warm. I look to my left and see Natsu there.

I remembered I asked him to lay with me last night, but how the hell did he get shirtless. I just see a shirtless Natsu laying next to me.

I was probably blushing like crazy cause my face was really hot or was that my sickness? I was still super tired, so I decided to lay back down and go back to sleep.

As soon as I laid down, Natsu automatically wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. He pulled me in tightly and smiled. He looked so cute.

Since Natsu was shirtless, I couldn't help but want to touch his abs. Since I wanted to touch them so badly, I did. I slowly traced my hand against his abs up to his chest.

Man his body was perfect. Sleep started tugging at my eyes again. I had placed my hands against his chest as he pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep again, but with a smile on my face.

Natsu's POV:

I feel something against my chest and it's......warm. I open my eyes slowly to see Luce snuggled up against my chest.

My arms are still wrapped around her waist. I look out the window and it was pouring rain. Good thing it was a weekend.

I started to stare at Luce for a bit, then I leaned down and gently kissed her forehead. Her forehead was warm but soft.

I wanted her to be mine and mine only, but she probably doesn't feel the same way.

I felt her nuzzle her head into my chest more. She looked so cute when she is sleeping. I started to slowly stroke her hair and stare at her.

A small smile spread across her face. That made her look so adorable. I slowly got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

I noticed I was a hot mess, so I decided to hop in the shower. I hope she doesn't mind me taking a shower in her bathroom.

I slip off my clothes and turn on the shower. I hop in and let the warm water hit my back. This felt good. I have been so tired and stressed out, but I don't know why I have been this way.

I just let the water hit my skin and I thought to myself while I was in the shower.

~10 minutes later~

I get out of the shower and dry myself off. I wrap a towel around my waist and open the door.

Lucy's POV:

I wake up to an empty bed. Where did Natsu go? I hear the door to the bathroom open up slowly. A figure walked out of the bathroom.

There stood at the door stood none the less, Natsu. He looked so sexy that I was blushing like crazy. He had no shirt and had a towel wrapped around his waist.

All I could do was stare at him. He walks over to the bed and sits down. He runs his hand through his hair and smiles at me.

"Good morning Luce."

"Morning Natsu."

"I hope you don't mind me using your shower."

"No it's fine I don't mind at all."

"Okay just making sure you were okay with that."

"Yeah, it's all good."

"So how did you sleep, Luce?"

"Oh, I slept well. What about you?"

"Oh, probably the best sleep I have gotten all week."

"That's good to hear."

"Mhm, sure is."

There was a long pause. A really long pause.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovelies it is I that AWESOME and AMAZING writer of this story. I would just like to give a big thanks to my second editor and my best friend IsasuUchiha for helping me by giving me ideas for this chapter. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys keep reading this story. Remember to vote comment and follow me. ARIGATOU!!  ~Lu-Chan❤️(Lucy)