7

I arrive at work the next day very happy, the memories of me and Nanami's date fresh in my mind. I feel like there is an extra pep in my step, nothing can ruin my mood for the day! Well, at least I hope so. I see Nanami at out usual meeting spot. I was about to wave at him but I was stopped when I felt an arm wrap around me.

"Morning, Y/n~" Gojo says happily as he keeps his arm around me.

I blush slightly since I was caught off guard. However, I end up nothing too much of it. After all, I've known Gojo for a while so it isn't that weird for him to be this close with me. I just simply smile at him and say, "Morning Gojo, you seem more lively than ever."

"I never see you around these parts this early, Satoru." Nanami says stoically and slightly glares at Gojo as we approach, Gojo hadn't taken his arm off of me.

It's not like we could make a big deal out of it anyways, me and Nanami agreed not to tell anybody about us specifically because of Gojo. Yeah, Gojo knew I liked Nanami but Gojo hasn't spoke to me about him for a while, he probably thinks we just made up after the one night and are now on speaking terms.

"My precious Y/n looks so cute today, I say them from afar and had to greet them. Don't be such a buzzkill, Kento." Gojo fired back at Nanami.

It was really hard to tell his emotion's due to that stupid blindfold he wears all the time, but his tone of voice did get a bit serious for a second. I look between Nanami and Gojo, I wonder is something happened between these two that I wasn't aware of. Sure, they both normally don't get along well but even then that's very one-sided from Nanami. I hardly ever hear Gojo snap back at him seriously.

"You know, Y/n doesn't belong to anyone. They are their own person." Nanami speaks up, breaking the silence.

Gojo puts a finger to his lips as he thinks for a few seconds, then he lets out a soft giggle. "Well they are single, so for now they will be my Y/n. You got a problem with that, Nanamin?"

Nanami glared even harder at Gojo, "Whatever Satoru, I don't care." Nanami spat back at Gojo.

"Aw, that's great! Because I was thinking about getting a bit closer to Y/n, since we have known each other for a bit." Gojo said as he started to get a bit clingy towards me. I started to blush, I had never been this close with Gojo before and he has never called me his or anything of the sort.

It seemed like after seeing me blush, Nanami couldn't take it anymore. He ripped me out of Gojo's grasp and glared at him. "That won't be necessary, Satoru. I change my mind, Y/n is mine." Nanami glances over at me, smiling for what only felt like a millisecond. He then went back to staring daggers at Gojo. "You see, me and Y/n have been seeing each other, romantically, for some time now. We simply didn't tell you because you are a nuisance and didn't want to hear your kindergarten level teasing."

Gojo smirked slightly, "Is that so? Or are you just saying that because you know I could steal Y/n's heart."

"Guys please don-" I try to speak up but am unintelligible due to the bickering.

"It's true. Also, I'm most certain Y/n wouldn't go for some manchild like yourself." Nanami scoffed.

"What makes you think she would go for a boring guy like you?" Gojo said while laughing.

"For the love of god could you just shut the f-" Nanami started but was cut off.

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I suddenly yell. The two boys then look at me, it was like they got so consumed by their argument they completely forgot I was there. "Gojo, me and Nanami ARE dating. Plus, you already knew I liked him, why the hell are you acting like this?" I ask Gojo with a hint of exhaustion in my voice. Gojo's cocky attitude falters. He looks for the right words to say but is cut off.

"He probably did this just to piss me off." Nanami scoffs once again.

Gojo lets out a soft chuckle, he seemed hurt. "No it was because of something else..." He said through a sad smile. Me and Nanami are surprised by the sudden drastic mood change.

"Gojo, what's wr-" before I could finish my sentence Gojo spoke up again.

"I shouldn't have done anything, sorry guys." Gojo let out another sad chuckle. "I'm just gonna get out of your way, see you around." Gojo said and flashed me a sad smile before turning around and heading off somewhere.

I look to Nanami, as if to confirm what just happened. "You know why he is acting like this?"

Nanami shook his head, "No clue. I would say it would be our fight but we normally have back and forth conversations like that. I will admit, I was more slightly mad than usual but I don't recall saying anything that he hasn't heard me say to him before."

I just nod and looked in the direction Gojo walked off. I couldn't help but feel very confused. "I wonder what could be on his mind..."