Stiles dropped the fire extinguisher, taking his gloves off as he walked into the room and throwing them off to the side, "You tried to kill us." Stiles sits on the ground in front of Scott. "It's like I told you before. It's the anger. It's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."

Loki squinted as he listened to Stiles, trying to figure out how he had so much information on werewolves.

"But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game if you hadn't noticed."

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field." Stiles paused, taking a breath. "You can't play Saturday. You're gonna have to get out of the game."

"I'm first line," Scott says, clearly wanting to play the game. Loki rolls his eyes.

"If you think playing lacrosse is more important than potentially killing people then you need to get your priorities straight." Loki sighed, gaining the attention of both the boys. He ignores their eyes on him, standing up and dusting his shirt off. "And this," he gestures to Scott, "is why I don't mess with werewolves." He goes to walk out of the room but stops when he feels a hand around his wrist. He turns, looking at Stiles. "What?"

"What the hell was that about? You come running to help Scott and then act like you couldn't care less about any of this? What the hell's your problem?" Stiles says, not loosening his hand around Loki's wrist. He knows that Stiles can feel the abnormal coolness of his skin but the shorter boy says nothing.

"If I didn't come to help then Scott could have hurt or killed someone out on that field or you. I'm not a monster, dipshit." He yanks his arm out of Stiles's grip. "If I can stop people potentially getting hurt I'm gonna do it. Plus, if Scott's secret gets out then mine probably will too and I'm not dying to supernatural hunters anytime soon if I can help it."

"Do you have to be so secretive all the time? Just tell us what the hell you are." Scott says, annoyed.

Loki sighs, "I'm not doing this to be secretive and mysterious, asshole. I'm doing this to protect myself and the people I care about. If you wanna find out so bad then you can try and figure it out on your own."

|||

Loki didn't particularly want to spend his remaining time in the day after school at the hospital but Lydia dragged him along and it was extremely hard to fight against Lydia when she wanted something. So he sat with his headphones in, blasting music to try to pass the time until he could go home. When he saw movement out of the corner of his eye he glanced over, sighing softly when he saw Stiles.

"Stiles? What are you doing here?" He says, pulling out his headphones and walking over to the shorter boy. Stiles turns quickly at the sound of his name.

"Huh? Nothing." He says, crossing his arms over his chest. "What are you doing here?"

Loki nodded towards Lydia, "She dragged me here with her." Loki grabs Stiles's arm, gently tugging him around the corner and pushing him down into a seat, taking the one next to him. He lowers his voice to a whisper, "You're a horrible liar, why are you here?"

Stiles narrows his eyes at the boy, "None of your business."

Loki huffs out a breath, leaning back in his chair, "Are you always this much of an asshole?"

"No, just to you."

"What the hell did I do to you? Y'know besides saving you from being mauled to death by Scott." Loki scoffs. Stiles stays silent. Loki raises an eyebrow as he looks at him.

"Thanks for that," Stiles mumbles, just loud enough for Loki to hear.

"You're welcome," Loki says, losing his attitude.