Starting School

. . . Marinette POV . . .

I woke up? I actually woke up, that means I slept? I woke up to people lightly shaking me. We all fell asleep in the livingroom, even Tim. Alfred must have tucked us in and gave Tim a pillow for on the floor. "Master's and Miss, it is time to get ready for your days. Break fast is ready for when you're done changing." Alfred announced to all of us who are barely awake. We all comically grumbled and slowly got up. Alfred didnt even try to hide his amusment.

I got off of the couch so Dick and Jason could get up. Then I ever so slowly trudged my way to my room with Tim by my side, I'm following him so I dont get lost. As any normal tired human being, I wasnt paying attention. I was just following Tim. We should be getting close, I think. Tim turned and I followed him. Then he stopped walking, he gave me a confused look. "What?" I questioned mimicking his confused face. It took him a long minute to find a response. Even then he just gestured around the hallway . . .

This isn't a hallway? It is a room. Oh, it is Tim's room. Oh, sugar honey iced tea! My face immediately turned a bright red. "I'm so sorry. My Kwamii I promise I just wasn't paying attention. That and I was just focusing on following you so I dont get lost, I didnt even notice we finally arrived. I really sorry. Kwamii help me now I'm rambling. You know I'm just going to go." I rambled out and dashed out of his room my blush rivaling my ladybug suit. I ran into my room and shut the door. Then I made quick work of changing so I can go to the kitchen for coffee.

I swung my door open as Tim was about to knock. He blinked in surprise, taking a moment to process. Even with some sleep, we desperately need caffeine. "I was about to head to the kitchen, figured you'd want to follow me there?" I eagerly nodded my head. He smiled slightly at me and we were off down the hallways again.

After the delicious breakfast Alfred made us he started driving us to school. As the Wayne car arrived everyone stared at it in anticipation, for Tim to exit. Girls sighed dreamily when he exited. There dreams were short lived as he helped me out after him. They shot me fast jealous looks. I glared right back, Tim is my friend. He will not ever go out with a harlot like them. I followed Tim inside and to the gym.

In the gym was my class, and other people from the french club that will act as their buddy sharing their schedule with them. The girls glared at me with jealousy in their eyes, while some of the guys eyed me like I was a peice of candy. What shocked me was when Tim cleared his throat and spoke to the teacher. "Miss. Can I please have Marinette Dupain-Cheng as my buddy? I know I'm not part of the French club, but I do know the language." The teacher looked slightly shocked, but alas she couldn't say no to the Wayne, unless she only agreed because he knew the language.

Tim took my hand and led me out of the gym. I didn't question where we were going, I just let him drag me along. We stopped infront of a locker and dropped my hand so he could open it. "This is my locker, you can put your stuff in it for now. Then we will head to class." He said warmly to me. I nodded my head and hung my backpack on the hook inside. Then I took out my binder. I had divider inside for each class, and a few pens stuck inside. Also I grabbed my sketch book. Tim grabbed his stuff for the next few classes and slammed his locker shut before putting the combination lock back on.

While we walked to his first class, he gave me a run down on his schedule. As a genius, he can graduate already. Bruce just wants him to socialize more, so here he is taking dual credit classes so that he is socializing. At first I was supper nervous about the dual credit classes, I guess I was doubting my own brain. It turned out to be pretty easy, especially with Tim there to explain something in a way I can understand it. Soon the classes were flying by. In between some of them we had to run back to to his locker for different supplies, but I didnt mind it. It gave me a chance to stretch my legs a bit more.