CHAPTER 3

Still Nash's POV -

i woke up in sweats with tears running down my eyes..but i didnt seem to remember what i was crying about. i looked around the room and panicked.. where the hell was i? i couldnt see anything except the black outline of a figure standing about 6 feet away.

i then heard wimpears and small cries coming from behind me. savannah...

"Sav! are you okay? where are we?" i wispeared so she could hear me but this strange black figure couldnt.

she moved closer and cuddled up to me.

'Nash, last night you came to help me unpack. we walked into my room to see my step mum and dad laying there dead with a man hovering over them. he them knocked you out and carried us both out to his ute and drove us here. hes been waiting for you to wake up." she cried.

"im just so scared' she wispeared into my ear,

"its going to be okay, ill take care of u" i wispeared back to her, but i was doubting myself.

i had no idea of our location, i didnt know if i was going to be able to take care of us. 

Sav's POV - 

6 hours ago nash came over to help me unpack my stuff and set up my new room. we walked through the door when we heard a ear piercing scream from my step mum and dads room. we both bolted up to their room only to see they were both laying there dead...with a mid age man standing there with a knife in one hand and gun in the other. i had never been so scared.

the man didnt know we were there until i screamed...BAD MISTAKE. he jolted his head around and laughed. he came over and knocked nash out by hitting his temple with the gun, he then grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder, while dragged nash out the car. 

we drove for around 2 hours before we pulled into an alley way and he dragged us both out. i had taken in every single detail while we were driving in case we had the chance to escape. 

i was sitting in this pitch black room with nash for about 1 and a half hours before he deicded to wake up.

"Sav! are you okay? where are we?" i heard nash wispear ever so quietly.

oh thank god he was finally awake.

'Nash, last night you came to help me unpack. we walked into my room to see my step mum and dad laying there dead with a man hovering over them. he them knocked you out and carried us both out to his ute and drove us here. hes been waiting for you to wake up." i cried.

"im just so scared' si wispeared into his ear as i moved in closer to him.

"its going to be okay, ill take care of u" i heard him say back to me, i really hoped he would take care of me. 

there was a loud bang and i could see that the man was back. he switched the light on, he was wearing all black, he had blonde hair, and a bit of stubble on his chin.

i knew i had to remember what he looked like and then it hit me....

oh my god... i know who this man is.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

this man was the one who killed all my siblings 1 and a half years ago when he obducted them from their middle school and drowned them in the towns pool, he told my mum it was to get 'revenge' but she never told me exactly what revenge meant. that was such an awful time for my family, and part of the reason i had to move in with my dad. i couldnt believe he was back. i had to tell nash this but i couldnt let this man hear.

Nash's POV - 

i looked over at Savannah and she looked like she had just seen something that she wishes she didnt. her face had lost all itsn colour and her eyes were bloodshot. what could this be i thought? would she open up and tell me?

my thoughts were inturupted by this man speaking.

"Savannah..Savannah..Savannah, i never thought i would finally get my princess back" he snickered.

what the fuck was he talking about.

"the 3 others are dead, is it time for you to go?" he laughed in her face. Savannahs facial expressenions just made me want to cry.