CHAPTER TWO

Savannah's POV - 

"Savannah, Savannah, Savannah" Nash was interrutping.

"Oh sorry Nash, whats up" Savannah spoke out. 

"I was just wondering if you would like to come over to my place, we could maybe hang out for a bit then i could show you around town" Nash repiled. 

His voice was so quiet, it melted me. 

"I'd love that Nash"

We hung out at his house for most of the afternoon and i met all his family. Turns out that my older stewp brother and Nash have been bestfriends since they were born and that our parents are good friends. I mean makes sense, we live next to each other but they just seem so different. 

Nash had 2 other brothers and a younger sister. One of his brothers was 2 years older, his name was Will but you didnt see much of him, then came Hayes, he was a few years younger than Nash and me but i could already tell that we were going to get along and the youngest of them all was sweet little Skylynn, Nash was so good with her and if i ambeing honestly it was the most atrravtive thing ive ever seen. 

Nash intrupted my thought by asking if we wanted to go get a coffee or something.

"Yes, that would be amazing Nash', i replied.

We hoped into his truck and started driving. About 5 mintues into the drive i felt him rest his hand on my thighs, i looked up at his baby blue eyes and instantly knew that i had fallen in love with him. 

Nash's POV - 

This girl was the most beautiful girl i had ever laided my eyes on and i knew that i wanted to be with her for a very very long time, she was perfect.. I kept on thinking how could i be so lucky that she was the one to move into the house next to mine!

SKIP TO BACK HOME

Nash's POV - 

"Hey Sav, do you need any help unpacking? i wispeared hoping for a good answer.

"I would love that Nash" yelled savannah.

she was amazing i couldnt even believe that i was so lucky that someone as perfect as her would move into the house next door to mine.