Afton e Emily family AU (creepypastas) (parte 2/8)

Clara, ever since she met William, was enchanted by his beauty, and knowing that he would never be hers left her shaken, because as she was William's best friend (female) he told her he was gay and that he liked Henry

Clara, ever since she met William, was enchanted by his beauty, and knowing that he would never be hers left her shaken, because as she was William's best friend (female) he told her he was gay and that he liked Henry .

Clara desde que conheceu o William se encantou com a beleza do mesmo, e saber que ele nunca seria seu a deixava deverás abalada, pois como era a melhor amiga (do sexo feminino) de William ele a disse que era gay e que gostava do Henry.

She even liked the boy, supported him to tell the blonde (Henry is blonde, right?) what he felt, but when he was going to tell him he saw him kissing the Natasha and shaken by this went to tell the redhead.

Ela mesmo gostando do garoto o apoiou a dizer ao loiro (Henry é loiro né?) o que ele sentia, só que quando o mesmo ia contar ele o viu beijando a Natasha e abalado com isso foi contar a ruiva.

The redhead even undecided whether to tell him or not let her say what she felt for the brown one another time, and that lasted until after Henry's marriage to Natasha. At that time she mustered up the strength she didn't have and said what she felt at the same time, and days later they were married.

A ruiva mesmo indecisa se diria a ele ou não deixou para dizer o que sentia pelo o castanho outra hora, e isso durou até depois do casamento de Henry com Natasha. Nessa hora ela reuniu a força que não tinha e disse o que sentia ao mesmo, e dias depois se casaram.

Clara as much as she knew that it was just a toy so that William could take that hole in his chest felt happy to have him by his side, after learning that William and Charlie were missing turns into a creek getting to be depressed.

Clara por mais que soubesse que era apenas um brinquedo para que William pudesse tirar aquele buraco do peito se sentia feliz por o ter ao seu lado, depois de saber que William e Charlie estavam desaparecidos se transforma em um riacho chegando a ficar com depressão.

One day when she has just picked up Elizabeth from school, a burgundy car appears and stops right in front of the two, then Natasha along with three hooded men get out of the car with a revolver in their hands. Lizzy with fear cowers behind her mother who with her protective instinct asks what they want, Natasha then tells them to get in the car and they have no choice but to enter.

Um dia quando ela tinha acabado de pegar Elizabeth na escola, surge um carro da cor vinho e para bem na frente das duas, então Natasha junto com três homens encapuzados saem do carro com um revólver nas mãos. Lizzy com medo se encolhe atrás da mãe que com seu instinto protetor pergunta o que eles querem, Natasha então manda elas entrarem no carro e elas sem terem escolha entram.

The car then heads out of town to a hut near the forest, when they reach the hut they stop the car and tie up the two redheads. After they've tied the two up, they enter the cabin and separate Clara and Elizabeth by washing them to different locations.

O carro então vai em direção a fora da cidade numa cabana perto da floresta, ao chegarem na cabana eles param o carro e amarram as duas ruivas. Depois que amarraram as duas eles entram na cabana e separam Clara e Elizabeth lavando-as para locais diferentes.

When they separate the two, they take Clara to a kind of mechanic where the animatronic called Funtime Ballora was half disassembled, they then put her on a stretcher and little by little they pay for the loose parts of Ballora and they nail it on Clara's body who writhed and cried and screamed in pain.

Ao separarem as duas eles levam a Clara para uma espécie de mecânico onde estava a animatronic chamada Funtime Ballora meio desmontada, eles então colocam-na em uma maca e de pouco em pouco vão pagando as partes soltas da Ballora e vão apregando no corpo de Clara que se contorcia, chorava e gritava de dor.

As they're almost finished nailing Ballora to Clara's hunch, Lizzy enters the room with what appears to be an ax and a revolver. Soon she kills everyone and heads towards what was supposed to be her mother, luckily she was still alive and both before they ran away using the ax Lizzy had, but another one they had in the room to upgrade Ballora / Clara.

Ao estarem quase terminando de apregar a Ballora no corco de Clara, Lizzy entra na sala com o que parecia ser um machado e um revolver. Logo ela mata todos e vai em direção para o que era para ser sua mãe, por sorte ela ainda estava viva e ambas antes de fugirem utilizando o machado que Lizzy tinha, mas outro que tinham na sala para fazer um upgrade na Ballora/Clara.

Soon after they run away, but Jane finds them and takes them to the mansion.

Logo depois fogem, porem Jane as acham e levam para a mansão.

Lizzy, when separated from her mother, is taken to a kind of laboratory which they apply a liquid they call "Circus Baby" and then the girl started to feel dizzy and aches in her back and half of her face, so her wings started to grow

Lizzy, when separated from her mother, is taken to a kind of laboratory which they apply a liquid they call "Circus Baby" and then the girl started to feel dizzy and aches in her back and half of her face, so her wings started to grow. different colors one being grayish white and the other a red one, as her left face began to whiten changing her eye color to a blue one and getting a big clown nose.

Lizzy ao ser separada da mãe é levada para um espécie de laboratório o qual aplicam um líquido que eles chamaram de "Circus Baby" e então a garota começou a sentir tonturas e dores nas costas e na metade do rosto, então começaram a crescer asas de cores diferentes uma sendo branca acinzentada e outro uma vermelha, já o rosto esquerdo começou a se esbranquiar mudando a cor do olho dela para um Azul e obtendo um grande nariz de palhaço.

She with the wings throws the scientists away causing him to lose consciousness, she then takes an emergency ax and Natasha's revolver and goes to look for her mother finding her minutes later.

Ela com as asas joga os cientistas para longe fazendo elez perderem a consciência, ela então pega um machado de emergência e o revólver de Natasha e vai procurar sua mãe a achando minutos depois.

Soon she kills everyone and heads towards what was supposed to be her mother, luckily she was still alive and both before they ran away using the ax Lizzy had, but another one they had in the room to upgrade Ballora/Clara.

Logo ela mata todos e vai em direção para o que era para ser sua mãe, por sorte ela ainda estava viva e ambas antes de fugirem utilizando o machado que Lizzy tinha, mas outro que tinham na sala para fazer um upgrade na Ballora/Clara.

Soon after they run away, but Jane finds them and takes them to the mansion.

Logo depois fogem, porem Jane as acham e levam para a mansão.