———————————————————————-

After a half drink, Minhee greeted us at the front door and let us into his way too-crowded home. People were reeking of alcohol due to pre-drinking, and the music was blasting in the background.

Turning up the party, now
My feet up in the sky, wow
People going ha, ha, high
Ringing in my ears is lala, loud

We split up. Niki and Sunghoon headed off to the second floor to join others playing drinking games, Jay dragged Jake to the dance floor to find some girls that could be in their interest. Heeseung followed Jungwon as the younger headed off alone somewhere, and Sunoo start behind me.
The two of us walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. The fridge was stocked up with beers and different types of soju on the bottom. We made ourselves comfortable and grabbed a bottle of soju each.

We drank and joked around for a while. Jungwon could stop by from time to time, and each time he got more drunk than the last.

An hour passed. I was now left alone in the living room as Sunoo had left me to go to the bathroom. I scanned the crowd of drunk people before me trying to find someone familiar.
Then suddenly someone came into my sight in the other corner opposite of me. I walked a little closer and tried to see them more clearly. Minnie stood pressed up against the wall as Jay was making out with her. The two of them were in the middle of a pretty hot make-out section.

I shook my head. My best friend and roommate making out together. I almost gagged.

"I need more to drink" I was just a little dozy, almost sober. Therefore I needed more to drink before I saw something else I wanted to unsee.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed myself a new bottle of soju. I closed the door and was about to turn around when I felt someone behind me. A strong smell of alcohol reeked from the unknown person.
"Lonely?" the deep voice said. He placed his hand on my lower back and then moved it to my lower belly and pushed me backward, towards him.

"Please let me go"

Minhee chuckled "why would I do that, we haven't even had some fun yet" he started kissing my neck. I grabbed his hands and tried my best to remove them, but he was too strong for me. Hot tears started to run down my cheeks. My heartbeat fastened. My vision became unclear. I was having a panic attack.

Suddenly, someone threw Minhee off me. The male hit the floor with a loud thud.
Jungwon grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a warm hug.
"It's ok, no one is going to hurt you" small hiccups escaped in between his words as he was drunk while comforting me. He stroked my hair while whispering things into my ear.

Not long after Jake came in "we need to leave now!" He shouted above the music. "Haewon can you get Jay while Jungwon gets Sunoo"

I took a deep breath and headed towards the couple making out in the corner of the living room. I tapped Jay on the shoulder and waited for him to stop what he was doing. As he didn't stop I tapped him on the shoulder again, but nonetheless, he didn't move.
I got a bit tired of him and dragged him by the back of his sweater and walked towards the exit.

"Yah!" He shouted. "Why-"

"Just shut up, you have a lot to explain to me. We need to leave now"