time to train

Naruto has just recently met Kakashi hatake and shisui uchiha they have formed a good bond with them along with itachi who Naruto sees as a older brother along with sasuke who he sees as a younger brother, back at the namikaze compound Naruto had just arrived and tried getting to his room unnoticed. however his stuck up brat of a sister had to shout out about him being there saying "what are you doing sneaking around looser" her hopping for a reaction but failed as Naruto didn't even glance at her his mother and father glared at him and asked why he was covered in blood but beet him when he said it was the villagers after the beating stopped he was told to wash up in the rain and go to his room he did this without asking any questions because he didn't want to get hurt anymore yes he couldn't feel it but he knows it isn't good for his body after washing up he came inside and went to his room which couldn't even be counted as a room as it was in the basement with an old worn mattress and a peace of cloth for a blanket it wasn't much but he liked the silence he got time to collect his feelings. Get up looser that was the last thing he heard before he was punched in the face and kicked in the ribs naruto getting up like it was nothing walked upstairs and saw his family eating along with jariya and tsunade he didn't bother asking to get some food instead he sat down closed his eyes and ignored everything around him that was until he heard a conversation start about the great toad sage and a prophecy after this all the kids (mena and meto)
Were told to leave except naruto naruto confused by this just shrugs it of and stays. As jariya and tsunade are talking about the prophecy children and how its probably mena and meto and that naruto should be kicked out now this is what brock naruto as he stood up and simply walked out of the house leaving a confused minato and kushina because they remember telling him to stay but couldn't even sense him after that he left and went to train.

Time skip ======2 years later===== ============================

Minato pov:

It has been two years since naruto left and we have only seen him a few times in the village, though I have realised that we hardly ever see him I wonder were he could of...  "minato/dad" as i was snapped out of my thoughts by the voices of my wife and kids "what were you thinking about dear?" Kushina spoke softly. "Nothing important kushina" i said in a tired voice "aww come on dad tell us" mama nagged fine if you have to know.....

Almost there

Say hi to candids

=======================================cliff hanger===============