Downhill

Recap:

You turned around to see the dense trees that surrounded you.

With Zenitsu no where in sight

°•°•°•°•°•°

Giyuus pov

"The demon slayers that have been sent to Mount Natagumo have not reported anything. Tomiok Giyuu, Kochou Shinobu, i would like you to head to Mount Natagumo. "

°•°•°•°•°•°

Your pov

I turned around only to see that Zenitsu was no longer with me. I was about to turn around to find him when i heard a voice stop me.

"Go back. Do not disturb my family. Take the rest back too. If you dont my mother will kill you all. " My eyes went wide. Shit. Rui. Inosuke was now yelling at Rui to come down and fight, jumping at the thin thread Rui was standing on. "Inosuke stop it." I say trying to calm the boar man down.

Tanjirou looked tensed. Rui was already walking away still treading on the sliver thread. "Lets go," Tanjirou said. "Wait what about Zenitsu?" I asked hes still out there. This part wasnt in the anime i have no idea where he is. "LEAVE ZENITBU BEHIND HE CAN FIGHT ON HIS OWN" Inosuke butted in. "Im sure he will be alright y/n. Zenitsu has alot of potential."

"Its not a good idea if any of us goes alone. " Tanirou said gently. I nodded my head and we carried through the forest. We had to be walking for at least 20minutes. Nothing has happened. Something isnt right here. I took another step forward when you felt a strong tug. My eyes widened with shock as i was pulled into the air. The ground getting closer and closer as i made my decent. I have to soften the impact. "Shadow breathing, 6th form: dark portal"

I appeared the foot of a tree stumbling. I winced as i stepped on a twig, snapping it. I immediately felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around to meet a pair of turquoise eyes. Immediately, i felt strong tug at my foot. It yanked at me and i fell backwards. I quickly turned around cuuting the thread.

The female demon continued to attack me. She frantically attached threads to me which i immediately cut. "Urghh DIE ALREADY" She began to be even more frantic that her movements became sloppy. Is she scared? She continued to thrust threads at me at a rapid pace. I have to keep this up untill tanjirou gets here

Something must have caught her eye when she looked up. Her eyes widened for a second before closing her eyes with a smile. She stretched out her arms as Tanjirou cut her head off. A single tear trickled down her cheek. "Be careful one of the tweleve demom moons are here," she said as her the remaining part for her head crumbeld away. "Hey wait!" Tanjirou called trying to get more information from her. He sighed as she turned into ashes.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He smiled and said ," Im fine. We should hurry" You nodded and hurried off.

°•°•°•°•°•°

As you and tanjirou moved forward. You began to hear faint voices in the distance. You frowned. "Hey do you hear that?" You turned to tanjirou. He nodded. "It seems like a demon." He said drawing out his sword. You did the same. I hope its not rui. You gulped but pressed on. "Hey y/n are you okay? I keep noticing how tense you are." Tajirou said. You turned away. "Im fine lets go"

Soon you were watching the scene unfold before you again.

I cant do much now. I cant interfere.

Tanjirou yelped as he was pushed back from rui threads. On instinct, you charged towards the spider demon.

"Shadow breathing, 8th form: black void" You peirced ruis hand as black spread all over it.

°•°•°•°•°•°
Hello dear readers

I have decided to create a new form so here it is 😌

8th form: vertical aim
-allows user to create a weak spot on target for 20seconds.

If your reading this thank you so much<33 i hope you will continue reading this! Anyway see yall:))