Attachments

Recap:

"What are these people called exactly?"

"They are called shifters."

°•°•°•°•°

Trigger: this part contains abuse if you are uncomfortable please skip the flash back thank u:3

Back to y/n now :3•°

"WHY CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU SO SOFT?" She yelled at me again and again. My hand shook as i pick up the broken glass pieces,tears trickled down my already bloodied cheek. Blood now dripping down my head as she continued to slam my head with the broken pieces.
"Im..im sorry i didnt have any money to buy food it was all to expensive-"
"STOP GIVING EXCUSES! MAYBE GET SOME WORK YOU LAZY BITCH!" She lifted her hand one more time..

°•°•°•°•°

You jerked up sweating and with tears running down your pale cheek. "Y/n san are you alright? Why are you crying? You look very pale," Giyuu shot questions at you. "Do you want me to get kochou?" Giyuu asked looking slightly panicked.

"Its alright, just a bad dream that all," you said to calm him down a little. You smiled hoping it would convince him further. He sighed and sat down by your bed. Almost immediately, you started coughing. "Here take your medicine it might help," Giyuu rushed to give you a cup of shinobus medicine. You sipped it and scrunched up your face. "Its bitter." Giyuu stifled a chuckle, his lip twitched upwards a little. "Are you smiling?" You teased. He quickly changed his expression to his usual blank face, "no"

"I made tomioka smile i need to get a lottery ticket!," you teased even more.
"Thats enough now, its only been a few days and your acting like kochou."
You felt a little confused. "A few days? How long was i out for?" Giyuu looked at you and answered, "About 2 days i think. That doesnt matter right now. You should be recovering. " He felt your forehead. As his rough hand gently felt your forehead, you felt your face heat up. "You have a fever, are you alright? your face is red." Giyuu said looking a tad bit concerned. "Im fine, ill just take the medicine. " You replied. Giyuu nodded and rose from his chair. "Wait where are you going?" You asked. Giyuu looked at you,"I was supposed to see if you woke up so i dont have anything elese to do here. I will now take my leave." You felt a little disappointed but you knew he couldnt always keep you company. "Be safe okay?" You said without making eye contact. He gave yiu a small smile and left.

 He gave yiu a small smile and left

(Ok but he looks too cute)

Giyuus POV•°

Giyuu walked out and sighed. There was something about you that he couldnt place his finger on.

Her body is too weak that it cant handle her breath style? Its like her body hasnt adjusted to it. Maybe i should ask Urokodaki sensei.

Giyuu left the butterfly estste and quickly wrote a letter to Urokodaki about his visit. After a while he finally arrived. "Sensei." Giyuu greeted. "Yes tomioka? You visit is quite sudden."
"I apologize. Do you know anyone in the demon slayer corps that goes by Hitori sensei?" Urokodaki frowned and said,"I havent heard of anyone by that name. I can check for you. Ill send a letter back after i have checked. " Giyuu nodded and thanked his sensei and left.