19

3rd person's POV

Soeun woke up and immediately wandered her eyes around the room to find Soojin.

"Hmm where could she be?" she stood up and decided to go outside. She finally saw Soojin and the girl looks busy doing something on her laptop.

"Soojinnie~" she greeted as she approached the older and sat beside her.

"Oh you're awake, how's your sleep?" Soojin asked.

"It was good, what are you doing though?"

"Just checking some files that Heejin sent to me, don't worry im almost done!" Soojin said and Soeun just nodded as she watch the older doing her work.

Soeun didn't take long and got bored.

"Ah what do i do" she whined and Soojin just looked at her and giggled.

"Can i use your kitchen? i'll cook for you." Soeun said and Soojin agreed. It's been awhile since Soeun cooked for her and it would be a good thing that the younger can do as she wait for her.

---

"I told you we should've stayed at home" Soojin said.

"But you agreed on going outside tho" Soeun said while pouting her lips.

They are on a park having a date but suddely a heavy rain poured and they got no umbrella with them. Now they're under a tree so they won't get soaked.

"Why did i even parked the car too far,, aish." the older scratched the back of her head.

"Are you mad at me?" Soeun worriedly asked she noticed how Soojin looks annoyed by the rain.

"What? no of course not." Soojin said and smiled at Soeun to reassure her.

They're waiting for the rain to stop. It's taking long but as they wait, they're atleast talking to each other.

"I think i can go to the car now" Soojin turned to the younger who immediately shook her head.

"Nope, it's still raining you might get sick" Soeun said.

"But it's getting dark Soeun-ah the rain might go strong again if we stayed here longer."

After minutes of debating they ended up agreeing to each other that Soeun will get the car. Of course Soojin didn't want it at first but there's Soeun being stubborn.

Soeun left to get the car and not even minute after, the rain started to fall hard again that made Soojin worried.

"Fuck." Soeun is having a hard time finding the car since it's dark already plus the rain not helping at all. She's soaked by the rain already and her body is shivering because of the cold.

"Fucking finally" she can't help but to curse when she spotted Soojin's car. She immediately ran and entered the car. Luckily she still remember how to drive although it's been years since she was able to.

---

While the rain is still pouring hard, they are now on the way to Soojin's home. Soeun started sneezing nonstop while still shivering cold.

"Yah are you okay how are you feeling?" Soojin asked the girl beside her as she drive.

"I-m fine, Soojinnie don't worry."